Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a club deciding not to sign a player ever been front page fucking news. What the fuck is this?
The same malign influence that tries to make all songs about Hillsborough and write heysel out of history.
We are better run than Liverpool in nearly every way, but our media and comms team are still way behind them

They literally just asked on sky news where could he end up now that Liverpool have ruled themselves out of the running. It was more than likely Madrid or the other possibility was he stays at Dortmund. We weren’t even mentioned. It’s like Candyman, as long as you don’t say it, it won’t happen.
Sky have been increasingly mentioning City as the day has worn on. I hope they stop mentioning us, & we carry on planning & building in silence as we usually do...

Sky have been increasingly mentioning City as the day has worn on. I hope they stop mentioning us, & we carry on planning & building in silence as we usually do...
I'm sure we are. We generally get all our business done early and quietly without a media circus.
Having said that it appears that the transfer market opens in April for Liverpool?

Did Liverpool fans genuinely think that Dortmund were gonna let Bellingham go to just them for only 84m but 125 for city and Real? What kind of brain worms do them lot have

? I just don't want bellingham for such high prices. If the fee was say even 80 million then that's fine but for 130 mil we can get multiple midfield players like macallister who can be a gundo replacement, caiceido if the club decides kalvin phillips is not up to it etc etc. As i've said before, yeah he's got potential but for the prices being quoted for him I want more or less instant impact and someone who can raise our level and I honestly don't believe bellingham is that.
What you have seen with City over the last half decade is a trend of getting players that can play in multiple positions, not multiple players to play in single positions.
City don't look at how good a player is in 1 position, but how adaptable is that player to cover multiple positions.
There is a reason why we have the smallest squad, but most squad depth.

Did Liverpool fans genuinely think that Dortmund were gonna let Bellingham go to just them for only 84m but 125 for city and Real? What kind of brain worms do them lot have

Years of robbing,rummaging through bins,and scouring the tips,have led the filthy tramps to think its normal to get something on the cheap,or for fuck all.

Its not their fault.

He can do 6, 8 or ten, I'm sure of it.

Rodri is already world class but with this kid next to him, you are basically throwing a blanket over defensive midfield.

If Pep is wedded to this new system, which I personally love, it could also explain the moves for Gvardiol.

When we are prepared to give up the wide areas, it means you need serious legs, as we saw last night with wonderful Bernie.

Think Bellingham is the Bernie replacement, although would love to see Bernie change his mind.
So the incomings are Bellingham, Gvardiol and Veiga?

Bernie, Gundo and Laporte out?

Liverpool offered £85m last summer but were told he wasn't for sale.

It's like the World Cup never happened!!

What price are we quoting again to potential buyers? £50-60M? I don't know if he will want to return to ligue 1 again after playing for monaco and barca at the moment financially aren't in the best condition still. If no team can pay our asking price then he remains at city again?

If nobody comes forward, then he will probably leave on a Free next year, which I'm cool with but not sure Bernie or City's accountants would be!

As such, PSG will probably get a £60m bargain.

Cancelo is also gonna be an issue/ New deal last year and nobody is gonna pay £60m. Booed last night.

We are going to have to use him as a makeweight for someone, or will be stuck here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.