Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, Alexis MacAllistar makes a lot more sense if we're looking for a Gundogan replacement HOWEVER if we're looking to get a few more season out of KDB, then Bellingham - at probably only about 30m more - and his engine is what we'll do.

This'll be quite a strange window, because we don't really need attackers, and so will concentrate on midfield (an area that all of the big PL clubs are looking to restock).
And Liverpool

^^^
Seriously. Wtf is this guy?

I get where he is coming from. Bellingham alone wouldnt sort them out considering that midfield is wank so if they blew the budget or 90% of it on him, it wouldnt fix their issues.

Boooooooooooooring

It is literally going the same way as it did with Haaland (as far as the media narrative is being played out)....

1st the player wants to go to the likes of Utd and scousers but they are not in the running as they want to spend the money elsewhere.

Next the player wants Madrid above all others but they wont pay the money the selling club or player wants

It literally as if they have copied and pasted the stories from last year and replaced a few names with new ones!!!!

its pathetic -the state of the media is embarrassing in both what they write and the clear agenda and bias behind it all....from the supposed top (if there is a top in such an scumbag indistry) to the absolute bottom feeders - which probably the vast majority of them!) The likes of Pep and Txixi must have so much patience to have to deal with these fuckers on a daily/weekly basis!

Not stupid, got dates mixed up!

This summer for a maximum sale or next year a bargain bucket.

Imagine a world where Bernardo decides to sign an extension to see the best years of his career out, with the best team in Europe. Where Gundo decides to stay for one more season and where Bellingham is added to the squad depth. The amount Bellingham will learn from our existing midfielders will be priceless. The energy and battle ability, of a midfield with Rodri, Bernardo and Bellingham, will be a great option for certain teams.

Just to add, I also see a huge amount of potential for Alvarez to be able to play multiple positions across the front and midfield. The way he moves and plays, actually reminds me of a young Bernardo, minus the incredible dribbling ability, but with an added greater goal threat. When he was at River, his average position marker for the season, was actually the same as KDBs, believe it or not.

It's irrelevant. We have £100m left from last summer's pot, in addition to sales this summer.

We need two players at most and I'd argue Ake is a better left-back than anyone else I've seen for a while.
Ake is player of the season for me. If he's happy to play left back then that's that position sorted. Could possibly do with a better back up than Gomez but not as urgent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.