Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree, but fear that ship has sailed. If nothing else, his performance last night ensured PSG or whoever, will have to pay a good price.
What price are we quoting again to potential buyers? £50-60M? I don't know if he will want to return to ligue 1 again after playing for monaco and barca at the moment financially aren't in the best condition still. If no team can pay our asking price then he remains at city again?

Shouldnt have wasted ££ on Gakpo and Nunez then when the whole world could see they were desperate for CM improvement.

I hope you, Chelsea, Utd do this to all their targets even if you dont want them!!

I'd be flabbergasted if the price + fees + wages aren't exactly in the ballpark that you, me and my Nan think they will be. IE somewhere around £125m + one of the highest paid players in the league. Why this is news to Liverpool, and why they've spent 18 months promising their fans they were in for him, is beyond me. Either that are they really are the most naïve football club on the planet and thought "famous Anfield nights + £75m + a personal handshake from Stevie G" would do it.

He can do 6, 8 or ten, I'm sure of it.

Rodri is already world class but with this kid next to him, you are basically throwing a blanket over defensive midfield.

If Pep is wedded to this new system, which I personally love, it could also explain the moves for Gvardiol.

When we are prepared to give up the wide areas, it means you need serious legs, as we saw last night with wonderful Bernie.

Think Bellingham is the Bernie replacement, although would love to see Bernie change his mind.
Is Gvardiol still happening? The lack of minutes for Laporte seems to suggest it’s inevitable he’s leaving but do we have a buyer? Hard to imagine Gvardiol coming if nobody stumps up the cash for Laporte. I’d honestly love to bring in two more young talents like Bellingham and Gvardiol, and both players are perfect for this 3-box-3 system we’re playing. And Ake is so good that Gvardiol can just be eased in gradually whilst we wait for him to be reprogrammed to Pep-ball. There’d be no rush, so it’d perfect for moulding him.

Totally agree, but fear that ship has sailed. If nothing else, his performance last night ensured PSG or whoever, will have to pay a good price.
Is it just PSG & Barcelona interested? I get the allure but they’re a bit of a circus at the minute.

Hopefully we have a great season and he decides he wants another year or two here.

After our game last night and the performance, why wouldn’t any young ambitious player want to join us.
The rags spent years poaching all the best talent in the UK, we’re doing it around the world with our global reach, the way we play is a joy to watch, all the red teams want to knock us off our perch, gladly we’re finding our form at the business end of the season. CTID
They could have been a much better team but they made crazy huge money signings. Veron lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.