Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a world where Bernardo decides to sign an extension to see the best years of his career out, with the best team in Europe. Where Gundo decides to stay for one more season and where Bellingham is added to the squad depth. The amount Bellingham will learn from our existing midfielders will be priceless. The energy and battle ability, of a midfield with Rodri, Bernardo and Bellingham, will be a great option for certain teams.

Just to add, I also see a huge amount of potential for Alvarez to be able to play multiple positions across the front and midfield. The way he moves and plays, actually reminds me of a young Bernardo, minus the incredible dribbling ability, but with an added greater goal threat. When he was at River, his average position marker for the season, was actually the same as KDBs, believe it or not.

Think Bernie and Laporte are Paris bound and Gundo off to Barca.

Ake is player of the season for me. If he's happy to play left back then that's that position sorted. Could possibly do with a better back up than Gomez but not as urgent.

Ake deserves to be first choice left back but suspect Gvardiol will be the addition which sees them both rotate on the left side of the three.

It means Stones and Dias then cover each other on the right side of it.

Ake deserves to be first choice left back but suspect Gvardiol will be the addition which sees them both rotate on the left side of the three.

It means Stones and Dias then cover each other on the right side of it.

I thought Gvardiol had said he wasnt going to sold this summer?

If we sign Gvardiol and Bellingham it may look a bit like this with the current pep formation.

Haaland
Grealish Bellingham Alvarez Foden
Rodri Stones (pivot to rb)
Ake Gvardiol Dias
Ederson

That’d be immense

incredible team. Imagine thinking even 4-6 months ago that Ake would be one of the first names on the team sheet for (possibly) the best team in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.