Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ginger Pig has snorted.

View attachment 75058

On a side note. How the f*ck has the thick tw@t landed a pundits job?

Thing with these ex players of the rags scousers is they still think of city as when they played football! We are the biggest club in the world on the pitch and how we are run with the best manager ever lived managing us!

I think Pep sees Bellingham like he sees Grealish difference is Bellingham is a midfielder and Pep loves midfielders.

Reports used to say how Pep was obsessed with Grealish, he's probably obsessed with Bellingham but even more since he's a midfielder.

Probably sees Bellingham as a project that excites him, to take Bellingham from a good player to the KDB and Modric levels. There's a reason clubs want Bellingham, he's a good player but he's young and can improve even more.

He's showing leadership skills at such a young age to be made Captain of Dortmund hand picked by Reus I saw from a article. You must be a pretty special player

Ooooo I like that one, Zin. I know I’ve said it before but why wouldn’t he come to City? We offer everything a player needs and more. We get first dibs on the cream these days.

The Liverpool “pulling out” leak this week made me smile. It reminded me of when Man United pulled out of the race for Pep.
"Race for Pep" lol.

I had several arguments with dimwit rags that he's coming to us, they wouldn't have it though lol

Ooooo I like that one, Zin. I know I’ve said it before but why wouldn’t he come to City? We offer everything a player needs and more. We get first dibs on the cream these days.

The Liverpool “pulling out” leak this week made me smile. It reminded me of when Man United pulled out of the race for Pep.
Is it possible to pull out of a race you were never in? It's like me saying I pulled out of the race to marry Kate as some bloke called William had slightly better credentials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.