Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all nonsense to give Liverpool fans hope for clicks
To be fair Klopp has allegedly offered him sole rights to sell their new snazzy red coloured candle range which is expected to be a best ever seller after this seasons performances and missing out on Champions League qualification - they are a special edition You’ll Never Wick Alone version that his hero Hendo has said he can brand JB22 !!! Might just swing it for them ?

i honestly believe some of these journos are deluded. Why would dortmund take 50 million less better yet why would their shareholders allow it.

There’s some right whoppers on social media.

What the fuck was he doing for 6 days, living in a cave?

Liverpool did make a proposal of £85m + add-ons - reported by
@JanAageFjortoft - thinking it'd be accepted because they knew Jude wanted them - and also because it’s more than BVB would get next summer.

This might be a bit dated btw - I got this info six days ago but have only managed to get online now

Think it’s this guy

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever seen when it comes to a transfer, Dortmund are not stupid, they are well run why the hell would they put a release clause in. For a price that is miles under the value. I swear English media is so dumb. Hasn't changed at all.

Literally just a ruse to get more clicks and interaction online that's all. If he's going to make something up atleast make it believeable what a idiotic fool.

i honestly believe some of these journos are deluded. Why would dortmund take 50 million less better yet why would their shareholders allow it.
Because Jude won’t sign for the clubs offering 130M?

Because Jude won’t sign for the clubs offering 130M?
even if jude wouldnt, they wouldnt offer him a release clause of 80 million in a new contract with a higher salary. It doesnt make financial sense to do it and dortmund arent stupid.

also theres been no indication from jude that hed want to join the dippers neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.