Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if jude wouldnt, they wouldnt offer him a release clause of 80 million in a new contract with a higher salary. It doesnt make financial sense to do it and dortmund arent stupid.
Who knows bud. But that Irish fuck is so smug it’s nauseating right now. Apology/climb down 2 would be pretty funny.

even if jude wouldnt, they wouldnt offer him a release clause of 80 million in a new contract with a higher salary. It doesnt make financial sense to do it and dortmund arent stupid.

also theres been no indication from jude that hed want to join the dippers neither.
The only way something like this could be true, is if he has a much lower release clause in his current contract. If that was the case you'd think we'd have heard about it by now.

The only way something like this could be true, is if he has a much lower release clause in his current contract. If that was the case you'd think we'd have heard about it by now.
i think its the Liverpool media clutching at straws. There trying to maximise their clicks and interest before they can no longer, watch the narrative when hes announce to us from them it will be we cant compete nonsence they use in the past.

i dont think he has a release clause in his contract. I think it would be public knowledge if he did and berger would have mentioned it already.

We all see the LFC propaganda machine is up and running again with Bellingham and then they say FSG OUT when jude is a blue like what they did when they were out of the race

When will the jude to city link come out from jack gaughen?
I think him leaving confirmation will come out before their final game of season. Especially if they can/about to win the bundesliga.

dont know when the gaughen or ornstien article will come though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.