Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
German reporters' view on where he might go...

What a load of shite
A load of dortmund fans who obviously still love klopp
So Jude is a massive Liverpool fan….yet nearly went to united.
So he isn’t looking at his best mate still in for three trophies and having the season of his life, he is busy thinking if Liverpool improve they could be in champions league again next year

He has a great attitude, and it will serve us well :). Instead of talking about Dortmund having a real chance of dethroning Bayern after 10 titles in a row, the media (probably pro-german rags) are trying to sabotage them with these transfer stories about Jude. This is a done deal, and there is nothing more to discuss.

Because Jude won’t sign for the clubs offering 130M?
Sounds like a Scousers reply to me! It’s deluded nonsense, this latest ‘theory’ on his Scouse release clause… utter garbage! The idea that Jude wouldn’t fancy either us, Madrid or whoever else is willing to pay £130m (or whatever his cost) is fanciful and entirely wishful thinking from the candle merchants.

View attachment 76438
With the table so delicately poised, I doubt any announcements will be made until the final finishing positions are finalised.

Whatever will be, will be... )(
Agreed.. it’s fun to speculate, but nothing will be announced until end of season. All of the reports and scouse propaganda is just exactly that. Jude will be focused on winning the Bundesliga and we will be quietly concluding the deal, like the professional club we are!

Do you honestly believe that mate?

You genuinely think it’s plausible he’s saying ‘it’s Liverpool or nothing?’, when your club has declared you’re out of the race, and he has options at both City and Madrid - two of the most attractive Clubs in the World - competing for his signature?

That’s some next level delusion if you genuinely believe your club’s got that kind of hold over him.

Do you honestly believe that mate?

You genuinely think it’s plausible he’s saying ‘it’s Liverpool or nothing?’, when your club has declared you’re out of the race, and he has options at both City and Madrid - two of the most attractive Clubs in the World - competing for his signature?

That’s some next level delusion if you genuinely believe your club’s got that kind of hold over him.
I don't believe it to be true but it is just about the only plausible answer that fits in with this latest clicks bonanza.

That's the most idiotic thing I've ever seen when it comes to a transfer, Dortmund are not stupid, they are well run why the hell would they put a release clause in. For a price that is miles under the value. I swear English media is so dumb. Hasn't changed at all.

Literally just a ruse to get more clicks and interaction online that's all. If he's going to make something up atleast make it believeable what a idiotic fool.

You honestly can't write it can you?

Stupidity at its absolute finest.

He’s a Birmingham City fan, like his dad got a box there, why do these cult fans feel that he has some type of undying love for LFC? It’s clear as day that they dropped out of the “chase” because either they couldn’t afford him, due to the massive squad surgery required or the Bellingham camp had indicated they were going elsewhere The media making things up because the stories generate clicks the truth is irrelevant
Most players are happy to ensure their club get a good deal and in this case the bigger the fee the more BCFC gets in their sell on deal something I’m sure Jude will be happy about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.