Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing too much manager mode, I forgot city operated with a budget.
Not just that, I can’t say I’ve seen us seriously linked to a winger, quite a few midfielders though. Looks to me from rumours and links like it’s Bellingham another midfielder, unless Gundogan and or Bernardo stay and a left sided centre back.

My brother was out in Munich for the City game and he got chatting to quite a few Bayern fans who said Jude Bellingham was the real deal and was easily one of the top players in the Bundesliga.

Even though most of us will have seen him plenty of times, it's comforting to know that opposing fans rate him very, very highly.

He is perfect for us, What are the other midfield options other than Rodri, Gundogan or Phillips?
Gundogan time is running out and Phillips is not good enough at the very top level,

the money that is being touted for Bellingham is a gamble, but add him to the manchester city squad and it's a different ball game to the Dortmund squad
Maybe

Pretty sure this guy can do what KDB did behind Haaland, week in, week out. For the next fifteen years.

Which is just as well as KDB can probably only do it about six times a season.

I know it's kinda apples and oranges but that half chance when Kev tried to play in Gundogan who looked to be running in treacle and couldn't quite get there... Bellingham strides onto that effortlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.