Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it will be gvardiol personally.

Kim at napoli is right footed and plays cb.... Gvardiol is left footed and can play cb/lb which is what we are wanting for this new system.

and with laporte being the player that leaves it wont be another right footer.

Also yes gvardiol is more expensive hes also 5 years younger and has a higher ceiling in my opinion
Think we are getting linked the guy at Napoli to push the price up. No way can I see us signing a right footed centre back whilst we have Dias, Akanji & Stones. Think Gvardiol is top of a list that will have left footed full backs on it as well as centre halfs but think we will only sign one with Laporte on his way.
If Cucarella had arrived think Ake would have been sold but thankfully that did not happen. Think Gomez may get another season to prove himself.

Think we are getting linked the guy at Napoli to push the price up. No way can I see us signing a right footed centre back whilst we have Dias, Akanji & Stones. Think Gvardiol is top of a list that will have left footed full backs on it as well as centre halfs but think we will only sign one with Laporte on his way.
If Cucarella had arrived think Ake would have been sold but thankfully that did not happen. Think Gomez may get another season to prove himself.
guy at Napoli has a release clause, aint no price to be had

Dortmund looking at connor Gallagher is that as a jude replacement then jude come to us

we must go deep for Jude Bellingham and re-build the midfield, Gundogan coming to an end and Phillips is not good enough in my book, So pairing Bellingham and Rodri is the ideal partnership, City will recoup some money this summer in sales and 3 players are nailed on to leave, Laporte Cancelo Walker, So there could be around £100million and that's before Phillips or anybody else leaves,

Forget what we could win or lose this season, The prize money for going long in the Champions League and Premier League FA Cup will also be made available, We need to get Bellingham and then add a couple of wingbacks and then next season we will be still the team to beat,

You have to improve and add to the squad at the right time with quality, and with Newcastle now added to the top 6 next season it will be harder and harder to keep our place as top dogs,
This 100%,Liverpool, Newcastle, Rags United, and Chelsea will be stronger next year, Arsenal will be more experienced, The league will be really tough next year.

we must go deep for Jude Bellingham and re-build the midfield, Gundogan coming to an end and Phillips is not good enough in my book, So pairing Bellingham and Rodri is the ideal partnership, City will recoup some money this summer in sales and 3 players are nailed on to leave, Laporte Cancelo Walker, So there could be around £100million and that's before Phillips or anybody else leaves,

Forget what we could win or lose this season, The prize money for going long in the Champions League and Premier League FA Cup will also be made available, We need to get Bellingham and then add a couple of wingbacks and then next season we will be still the team to beat,

You have to improve and add to the squad at the right time with quality, and with Newcastle now added to the top 6 next season it will be harder and harder to keep our place as top dogs,
How many full 90 minute matches has Bellingham had...genuine question, I think he has some good moments but this world beating midfielder??I mean he kicked it three times in two full 90 mins v us. That wasn't a great audition for someone who allegedly wants to take it up a level...May be in years to come ..but a bit of a risk really...at £130 m!!!

How many full 90 minute matches has Bellingham had...genuine question, I think he has some good moments but this world beating midfielder??I mean he kicked it three times in two full 90 mins v us. That wasn't a great audition for someone who allegedly wants to take it up a level...May be in years to come ..but a bit of a risk really...at £130 m!!!
Well if you are right we won't be interested, as it seems we are very interested it means you're probably wrong.

Well if you are right we won't be interested, as it seems we are very interested it means you're probably wrong.
Not ever sad m rght, just a question really.. mean have you seen hm have a run of games that warrants £130m
used to be reserved for proven stars that sort of money...not any more just need a load of good PR

Not ever sad m rght, just a question really.. mean have you seen hm have a run of games that warrants £130m
used to be reserved for proven stars that sort of money...not any more just need a load of good PR
Not seen that many of his games myself as I never watch Dortmund, or England that much. All I know is Pep and Txiki are probably the best judges of midfielders in the world of football, if they think he's worth £130 mill, fair chance he's a top class player. Not to mention some of the best clubs and coach's in the world wanting him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.