Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he want to be the next Gundo, playing under Pep or the next Kroos, playing under whoever is the next Real manager?

Do you want to slot in with Camavinga & Valverde, possibly working again with his mate, Erling in the future or Rodri & KDB, actually working with his mate, Erling, right now, while they’re both flying…and bed in with half of his England team mates?!

In 10 yrs or so, if he’s lucky, it’ll all be water under the bridge, so what does he want for a career RIGHT NOW?

I wouldn't be devastated if we didn't get him. Yes; he has the potential to get to the very top. But it's going to be a lot of money to shell out on "potential". And yes; I'm well aware that it isn't my money.

You say no better place to play football than Spain.
You my friend are deluded.
Even Pep has said that the premier league is the toughest & the best.

There's a higher standard, yes. But if you offer me 10 years living and working in Madrid or 10 years living and working in Manchester, I'm sorry, but I'm going to Madrid. I love Manchester but I'm not blindly loyal like a lapdog.

Both clubs basically offer the same opportunity for silverware, riches and professional excellence. The only difference is the lifestyle.

I'd go to Madrid, learn a new language and culture, live in the sun, and eat at all 151 Michelin Star restaurants.

We have some weird fans.

Just able to appreciate what it might be like to be a 20 year old lad who isn't from Manchester and can choose anything he likes. No need to be so rude or so ignorant. Other people might have different priorities to you, you daft sausage.

Does he want to be the next Gundo, playing under Pep or the next Kroos, playing under whoever is the next Real manager?

Do you want to slot in with Camavinga & Valverde, possibly working again with his mate, Erling in the future or Rodri & KDB, actually working with his mate, Erling, right now, while they’re both flying…and bed in with half of his England team mates?!

In 10 yrs or so, if he’s lucky, it’ll all be water under the bridge, so what does he want for a career RIGHT NOW?

Nicely put mate, he doesn't have any bad choices. Hopefully City convince him.

It's an unforgiving crowd with a brutally partisan press that don't take fondly to people not knowing the language quickly in a quite sprawling urban environment. The food and weather are better, but I think people forget that living in big open Cheshire mansions surrounded by fields away from prying photographers has its own merits for footballers who want a quiet life. Plus, we have the best facilities in the world and the best coach in the world playing more big and better quality games.

Good argument BB, they should have you in the room!

If I'm honest though you're making my point clearer for me: that is, that it will come down to very fine margins and his personal preferences, so no triumphalism. From the outside in, my personal one would probably be Madrid, but I'm not Jude Bellingham. Hopefully his personal preferences are more in line with what you describe because I'd love to have him. Him and Rodri in midfield would dominate.

Just able to appreciate what it might be like to be a 20 year old lad who isn't from Manchester and can choose anything he likes. No need to be so rude or so ignorant. Other people might have different priorities to you, you daft sausage.

He’s English and been abroad for several years. We have arguably the world’s best team, world’s best manager and world’s best striker - who just also happens to be one of his best friends in football. The Premier League is also miles ahead of La Liga at the moment. Just like Haaland, he’ll see City as one of the most attractive propositions in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.