Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be devastated if we didn't get him. Yes; he has the potential to get to the very top. But it's going to be a lot of money to shell out on "potential". And yes; I'm well aware that it isn't my money.
Spot on Jim. Gavi could be available on a free. We could spend 150m on 3 more players,to bolster the squad depth with quality. That would be 4 very good players against 1 if we sign Bellers.
But whatever happens I trust our club to sign the right players.

I think its done to city.

Madrid properganda (and when he doesnt sign for them it will be the we cant compete but he's actually going to sign for us in 12 months for half the money as there's a special clause in his contract bull as usual)

It will ramp up even more before the CL game.
Fixed

There's a higher standard, yes. But if you offer me 10 years living and working in Madrid or 10 years living and working in Manchester, I'm sorry, but I'm going to Madrid. I love Manchester but I'm not blindly loyal like a lapdog.

Both clubs basically offer the same opportunity for silverware, riches and professional excellence. The only difference is the lifestyle.

I'd go to Madrid, learn a new language and culture, live in the sun, and eat at all 151

Nit being funny.

Madrid might have 151 Michelin star restaurants, but it doesn’t have a Greggs. ;-)

Something a working class Brummie lad would miss.

Jude did OK tonight, but there was a general lack of quality from Dortmund at crucial moments.

Dortmund didn't show the urgency needed until the last 10 minutes, but Bellingham was putting himself about all match.

He showed some nice touches & made some great dribbles too. The strapping on his left knee doesn't seem to be troubling him, but for all we know he could be dosed up on anti-cortisone injections & pain killers.

He needs better quality around him & a more structured formation for him to realise his full potential. To be honest, he's better than I gave him credit for.

No player's worth £130m imho, but considering Bellingham's age, if he stays at a club for 7-10 years, it's peanuts.

Fingers crossed that club is City hey? \0/

Spot on Jim. Gavi could be available on a free. We could spend 150m on 3 more players,to bolster the squad depth with quality. That would be 4 very good players against 1 if we sign Bellers.
But whatever happens I trust our club to sign the right players.

is that you Juergen?

I wouldn't be devastated if we didn't get him. Yes; he has the potential to get to the very top. But it's going to be a lot of money to shell out on "potential". And yes; I'm well aware that it isn't my money.
He needs to go to a lesser club like Madrid to develop before he comes to City.

Last edited:
There's a higher standard, yes. But if you offer me 10 years living and working in Madrid or 10 years living and working in Manchester, I'm sorry, but I'm going to Madrid. I love Manchester but I'm not blindly loyal like a lapdog.

Both clubs basically offer the same opportunity for silverware, riches and professional excellence. The only difference is the lifestyle.

I'd go to Madrid, learn a new language and culture, live in the sun, and eat at all 151 Michelin Star restaurants.
You'ld eat the exact amount of protein and calorific content at those 151 Michelin star restaurant coz you're a professional sportsman with 3 nutritionists telling you exactly what to eat. You're not taking the wine flight every night ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.