Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we saw Kdb running of Haaland this lad could do the same his play is also very direct forward thinking and at just 19 what a buy he will be..

For every City player you can also name every Madrid player. I'm not saying City is not a good option and I can even accept that some people might prefer a quieter life in England as it's down to personal taste, but this idea that living in Spain is "not a consideration" for Bellingham is crazy talk. Of course it is. Even if it goes City's way, of course the location you choose live in is going to influence your choice.

Honestly quite surprised that the point "he might prefer to live in Madrid over Manchester, because Madrid has lots of benefits" has caused such a stir on here. Also surprised to learn that Cheshire is the world's most desirable location for a 20 year old millionaire. It's almost like some people are trying to convince themselves.
The point I was making is that the area is second to the career. City are now as desirable as the old “top” teams because we ARE a top European team.

Madrid’s fucking miles from the beach.
Maybe you're right. But based on this https://www.tripsavvy.com/the-nearest-beach-to-madrid-1643658, we can move to the closest beach (Valencia) in 1 hour and 40 mins, so let's say 2h, not too bad for travelling.
Or go to Catalonia in 3 hours, and Tarragona in 2.5 hours.

They are all close enough to be considered as "having beaches".

People in Vietnam or Thailand are proud of the beautiful beaches, and travelling from the central cities (Ho Chi Minh city / Bangkok) for 2-5 hours to get to the beaches is nothing unusual.
Or in Canada, travelling for a few hours is a normal thing.

For every City player you can also name every Madrid player. I'm not saying City is not a good option and I can even accept that some people might prefer a quieter life in England as it's down to personal taste, but this idea that living in Spain is "not a consideration" for Bellingham is crazy talk. Of course it is. Even if it goes City's way, of course the location you choose live in is going to influence your choice.

Honestly quite surprised that the point "he might prefer to live in Madrid over Manchester, because Madrid has lots of benefits" has caused such a stir on here. Also surprised to learn that Cheshire is the world's most desirable location for a 20 year old millionaire. It's almost like some people are trying to convince themselves.

Tbh I reckon LA would probably be the most desirable location for a 20 year old millionaire, but no decent football is played there, so it’ll have to be Alderley Edge!

Sancho out performed Bellingham based in their respective items in Bundesliga. Rice has consistently outshone him for England. He is good now and highly talented but he isn’t the utopia. There are plenty of young lads with that level of talent but not the price.
Consistently outshone by Rice for England?!
I know it’s all about opinions, but I’m not sure you’re in the majority on that one tbh

He’s got the perfect opportunity to look at both teams and listen to the atmosphere at both grounds when City play Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.