Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would actually be a great signing for them but can't see bayern selling.

Apparently they’re open to it. Whether it’ll be affordable or not, no idea.

I’d love the market to openly take the piss out of the dippers knowing full well they need a new midfield. Clubs will know that and should use it to their negotiating advantage.

Why is everyone discussing food menu here? how about discussing the fact Jude Bellingham was absolute shit in the game yesterday in what was a very important title game against relegation fodder. he was beyond shit. most of the time he was on the wing instead of being a midfielder and doing tricks thinking he was Henry. man was hopelessly bad. he is nowhere near good enough to cost 150mil. potential alone does not justify such a fee. if we buy him it will take atleast a couple of years to be a useful and reliable option.
Yep,he was very poor to be honest.

In fairness, the ref robbed them of a stone wall pen. I heard that Borussia should have won. I haven't watched the game, though, only highlights, so I don't know how Jude did. He seems to be inconsistent, but then again, he is 19. Anyway, his price is to do with the demand. Borussia is simply taking advantage of the market situation, IMO. I trust Pep and hope it will pay off, Jude does have enormous potential, so I hope he turns into a world-beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.