Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure the post match meal is a good example of how a footballer eats - nutritionists want them to carb load after matches, hence the pizza you see taken into the changing room after games

The poster was telling me if a player lives in Madrid he can't go to fancy restaurants because nutritionists will be dictating their diet. My point is they sometimes get to eat what they like. In this fictional world I'm certainly over the course of 5-10 years in Madrid gonna hit up all 151 Michelin Star restaurants.

The poster was telling me if a player lives in Madrid he can't go to fancy restaurants because nutritionists will be dictating their diet. My point is they sometimes get to eat what they like. In this fictional world I'm certainly over the course of 5-10 years in Madrid gonna hit up all 151 Michelin Star restaurants.
OK Carlos.

There's a higher standard, yes. But if you offer me 10 years living and working in Madrid or 10 years living and working in Manchester, I'm sorry, but I'm going to Madrid. I love Manchester but I'm not blindly loyal like a lapdog.

Both clubs basically offer the same opportunity for silverware, riches and professional excellence. The only difference is the lifestyle.

I'd go to Madrid, learn a new language and culture, live in the sun, and eat at all 151 Michelin Star restaurants.
I never understood the I want to live in XYZ city argument. Footballers have approximately 50 years to enjoy their lives without having to work after their footballing career is over. I am not English, and I have lived in a few different countries, Germany, Poland, USA (California), Scotland, and England, and I reckon Manchester is up there, and the only downside is the weather. I never understood this inferiority complex of some people regarding Manchester. If you have the money, Manchester is a class city to live in, my favourite in England.

Yeah but you have to enjoy your job too. Ask Kevin

Sure, my point isn't that he wouldn't enjoy his job in Manchester though. Just that he could enjoy it just as much or more in Madrid depending on his taste.

Modric, Benzema, Kroos, Vinicius seem to be having a good time.

Sure, my point isn't that he wouldn't enjoy his job in Manchester though. Just that he could enjoy it just as much or more in Madrid depending on his taste.

Don't know about that, Kroos always seems like a miserable **** to me.

As I said - ask Kevin; Kun; Zab; Rodri etc etc.
as fans, the thought of sunny days by a beach is something we live for. Footballers earn so much they can be anywhere in the world for the weekend so it’s not a real (joke) consideration.
Anyway- they don’t get much free time in Madrid if the club’s in all tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.