Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have to have to justify my opinions. Opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one, including opinions like yours I don't give a fuck what some random dude like yours have to say anyway. but I am free to put my opinion on the forum just like yours. So what? \0/
Quite right Agueroooo. However, I always believed this to be a discussion forum. So we all say our piece , you can agree or disagree, but somehow show some respect and move on .I suspect that your posts occasionally come across as arrogant which winds people up. I changed my miind about Bellingham, but would say you have some valid points.

PS Not everyone has an arsehole ;-)

The daily fail this morning mentioning Rags secret weapon in regards to signing Bellingham.

Is it bellingham to united now from the media.

They're a joke lol

The daily fail this morning mentioning Rags secret weapon in regards to signing Bellingham.

Is it bellingham to united now from the media.

They're a joke lol
Well they most likely will join in the bidding at some stage and drive the price towards 150 million. Any new owner will most likely want to make a statement.

Well they most likely will join in the bidding at some stage and drive the price towards 150 million. Any new owner will most likely want to make a statement.
i think its a bit too late now personally whether they get a new owner or not.

their statement signing will be a striker in my opinion

Don’t matter it’s up to Bellingham where he wants to go and it won’t be the scum
Why not? They can probably exceed any offer from us or Madrid, Offer CL football and have a manager who appears to have a vision for the future. Not saying I think he would choose the rags but it is not absurd to think he might if he has not already made up his mind.

because maybe I am better analyst than him? pep is not some all knowing God. besides pep is not the one responsible for identifying targets and paying for him. if you give any no mark turd pep can polish given time them and make them a very expensive player in the market including bellingham. does not mean that is good for the team to wait that long to polish turd while we miss out on trophies. for 150mil I expect bellingham to perform like zindane at the peak form the first game.
Out of curiosity may I ask exactly how many top class teams have you managed and what is your trophy haul like as a comparison to the shit analyst who goes by the name of Pep?

Why not? They can probably exceed any offer from us or Madrid, Offer CL football and have a manager who appears to have a vision for the future. Not saying I think he would choose the rags but it is not absurd to think he might if he has not already made up his mind.

It’s not about the money it’s about where the player wants to go if you can’t see that there no hope for you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.