Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @tolmie's hairdoo what are you current feelings? It’s over then? Or improbable? And what’s was the latest you heard?

Also makes me wonder why Liverpool just dropped out a couple of weeks ago? Saving face because of Real?

No idea at this stage. A lot of chatter but we will likely get to hear more after our game tonight.

The latest I was told was Dortmund didn't want to broker a deal until the season was completed and we respected that.

If Bellingham has chosen Madrid rather than City at this late stage, he's likely given them something more concrete than the yes he also gave to us early this year.

I like Rice, but always seems to get laughed at on here for saying so!

He can play 6 or 8 and centre-back, but just assumed he was off to Arsenal or Chelsea these last 18 months or so.
Surely a Rodri replacement, rather than Bellingham alternative. I don't really see how Bellingham would fit in our current system, but then we've changed a bit this season so maybe it's a further evolution.

Could play Rice with Rodri in the way that Stones has been doing, but only if we went to a permanent three at the back which feels risky against teams with wingers. There's lots of games in the season but can't see Rice choosing our bench for a lot of them rather than Arsenal's starting 11

He's multiple times better than Bellingham. I've held that opinion for the past 45 minutes at least.
I was watching the Dortmund match the other day against VFL Bochum and Bochum were dog sh*t. Jude Bellingham was nothing special but kept on going down and flailing his arms at the ref. I'd expect for £120M+ he would take charge of the game but no. Whereas someone like rice in the prem against better opposition grabs games by the scruff of the neck

No idea at this stage. A lot of chatter but we will likely get to hear more after our game tonight.

The latest I was told was Dortmund didn't want to broker a deal until the season was completed and we respected that.

If Bellingham has chosen Madrid rather than City at this late stage, he's likely given them something more concrete than the yes he also gave to us early this year.
Didn’t you also say the he had recently told City to get on with the deal? Maybe he’s been spooked if we stalled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.