Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely a Rodri replacement, rather than Bellingham alternative. I don't really see how Bellingham would fit in our current system, but then we've changed a bit this season so maybe it's a further evolution.

Could play Rice with Rodri in the way that Stones has been doing, but only if we went to a permanent three at the back which feels risky against teams with wingers. There's lots of games in the season but can't see Rice choosing our bench for a lot of them rather than Arsenal's starting 11

Rodri-Rice
Ake/Gvardiol-Dias-Stones

Real lose, title chances realistically over and a Copa Del Rey final coming up...how can they give their fans a boost?! Tell them they're getting a new player. That's how it works in Madrid isn't it?? Not a surprise at the timing of this.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did end up there though, and whilst it's a shame for us, we'll find alternatives and be just fine I'm sure.

What I would say is that Rice is very much a DM and not someone who will ever offer what we need going forward. As a replacement / backup for Rodri then yes, but my feeling is we need more of Gundo / Kev replacement.
I believe we are allowed to sign multiple players. Personally I think we need at least 2 in MF (if Bernardo and Gundogan leave).

would be absolutely delighted if this leads us towards MacAllister (who'd probably end up costing just as much, knowing Brighton).

Doesn’t matter too much to us to be honest. Yes, I (as many others) wanted Jude in the midfield but we’re not Liverpool and we’ve got the money go look at other top level options while they go for Conor Gallagher. I’d love to see Nicolo Barella or even De Jong to piss the rags off even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.