Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of back tracking now. Big blow that. Can’t see Gundo and Bernardo suddenly changing their mind. City need to act quick now

He's been the standout player for a West Ham side that finished 7th the last two seasons, and has gotten to two European semi finals in a row.

Look at how much Brighton want for Caicedo after one season as a starter.

As I say mate, each to their own here. I've never once watched Rice and thought wow, he's top level him. That being said, I echo the sentiments of others in that I trust Pep entirely. If it's Rice, Wirtz, Tonali, Foden or even Ederson in midfield he'd likely make them world class.

Real lose, title chances realistically over and a Copa Del Rey final coming up...how can they give their fans a boost?! Tell them they're getting a new player. That's how it works in Madrid isn't it?? Not a surprise at the timing of this.

I wouldn't be surprised if he did end up there though, and whilst it's a shame for us, we'll find alternatives and be just fine I'm sure.

This was my first thought when i saw the initial reports from Marca. However, this seems legit. Similar to when Keegan and others broke the news about Haaland to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.