Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Won't buy before 2023/24 ... and even then I'm not sold on him ... his demeanor comes across as arrogant unlike Tchouameni. One thing about this Madrid side is that we don't have many 'loud talkers' in the team ... keeps us humble and motivated.

He’s strong and fast

His first touch wasn’t the best
He went to ground quick
His passing was erratic
He didn’t seem that composed

I’ve seen him on telly playing for England.
That’s where the benefit of the doubt came in.

I was expecting an 18 year old Yaya.
i've never really seen anything in the lad that says we must get him , hes just the latest in a long line of promising english footballers who are super hyped, stick him next to that pedri , now he is a player worth going for.

Won't buy before 2023/24 ... and even then I'm not sold on him ... his demeanor comes across as arrogant unlike Tchouameni. One thing about this Madrid side is that we don't have many 'loud talkers' in the team ... keeps us humble and motivated.
Real Madrid and humble in the same sentence?

laugh-laughing.gif

If we manage to get Jude next summer, it’ll be us and Madrid in the next decade sharing the UCL trophies. We have the best young prospects and with additional Bellingham we could really be on a course of making dynasty.

Love these daft ragish posts

" if we sign haaland league is over for X years " *rolls eyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.