Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly enough,

I don't fully rate Declan Rice that highly as a CDM as some of the media has, but playing a kind of CB pushing into the CDM that we have Stones doing for example, could be a perfect spot for him.

I think Rice would probably make a better CB than CDM anyways, so perhaps a hybrid role is perfect for him.
Yes he could play the CB /CDM role, my point would be he can’t do it any better than Stones does it, certainly not £100 mill better.

So according to the BBC:

"Real are willing to pay around 100m euros for Bellingham but Dortmund are understood to want 150m euros.

Real are confident the midfielder - who has turned down a contract offer to stay at Dortmund - wants to join them but Manchester City are still interested too."

How are RM close to signing this lad if they are nowhere near Dortmund's valuation? and with Dortmund still in the title race i bet they're well pissed off with the timing of this.

I reckon this is bullshit and this is just RM leaking this rumour trying to appease their fans and to unsettle us before next week.

So according to the BBC:

"Real are willing to pay around 100m euros for Bellingham but Dortmund are understood to want 150m euros.

Real are confident the midfielder - who has turned down a contract offer to stay at Dortmund - wants to join them but Manchester City are still interested too."

How are RM close to signing this lad if they are nowhere near Dortmund's valuation? and with Dortmund still in the title race i bet they're well pissed off with the timing of this.

I reckon this is bullshit and this is just RM leaking this rumour trying to appease their fans and to unsettle us before next week.
I’m sure the upcoming fixture is no coincidence.

odds have gone from 16/1 this afternoon to 11/1 this evening for him to come to city. if anyone is confident he’s still coming to us then i’d be throwing some money on that

Anyone watching that team spirit and the love for Haaland would want to play for this club.

I did say IF!

I am looking forward to Dortmund's response to this timing, might even give City the chance to update a steer tonight.

I think everyone needs to chill.

The lad is allowed to change his mind!

Tolm and our other ITKs provide information on what they hear at that moment in time.

If Real has matched or exceeded our offer, fair do's. We know our hierarchy put in decent offers for a variety of players, and walk away if selling clubs take the piss.

Lets see what transpires.

Is he not coming? I am sure I could summon the disappointment later, but top-of-the-league makes everything all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.