Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know if this has been posted yet but this is what Jack Gaughan has had to say, nothing much, interesting how city have said nothing.

The city silence is deafening……
no brief, doesn't mean anything

Don’t know if this has been posted yet but this is what Jack Gaughan has had to say, nothing much, interesting how city have said nothing.

The city silence is deafening……
Not sure what it means for this summer, but I do think that reference to when he was in the Birmingham academy is a total irrelevance here.

so im guessing we’ll just end up buying someone i’ve never heard of from portugal/spain for about £50m and they’ll be amazing

Bernie, Rodri, Dias, Cancelo….
Glad I'm not the only one who treats transfers like this. Ignorance is definitely bliss in my case lol

For the better. I don't think he is a profile suited to us, and would need lots of work, we're not in a phase where we can afford a work in progress after losing a technician of Gundogan's calibre, and possibly Bernardo. Bring me Frenkie. That's been the ideal target and will remain that way.

Yes he could play the CB /CDM role, my point would be he can’t do it any better than Stones does it, certainly not £100 mill better.
He definitely couldn't do it as good as Stones, but I think Stones is the best in the world at this.

Shouldn't deter us from still getting a player who can do this.

That being said, if the price is 100m, then no, other profiles of players can do this.

70-80m, then sure. You pay the English tax, and he's young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.