Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am gutted. When journalists of this quality take the never-seen-before step of a tweet that we have been snubbed and Real have all but done the deal, it is clearly over and we need to move on.

So in summary

Fabrizio does what Fabrizio does — Takes someone’s info, whether garbage or not, and runs it as his own. Pins his first tweet as if he’s the one breaking the news on his own, and then follows the breaking news tweet with another that actually details the source. Which in this case, is no one other than José Félix Díaz, from Marca.

Díaz… the same guy who last year said Haaland would have his ‘decision’ announced by Jan 31st, then 2 months later in March was writing about how Haaland and Mbappe were still on the table for Madrid. Once Haaland announced City, Díaz then decided to take the “Benzema’s form” approach as to why Haaland decided against Madrid.

Berger backing the story is the only source worthy of a mention, as he’s usually a Dortmund mouthpiece. So it might have some legs to it. I’ll continue to wait for a City reply before closing the book on this.

I tell you what. If we batter Madrid over 2 legs then it’d make an interesting perspective for him.

If Madrid won’t touch Dortmund’s valuation then how do they expect to get him? Regardless of whether he’s said yes to them or not.

Whereas if we can agree with both the player and club - as we are supposedly willing to do - then we’d be in the race still. Providing the club don’t walk away because of (supposedly) not being first choice.

I’m all for the thinking that it’s a big Madrid bluff but then you have Berger, Romano and other well-respected journalists running with it. Would they all be fooled by something as simple as a leak from Madrid to make themselves look better? We didn’t see that with Haaland (not this level of commitment to the ‘done deal’ cause).

I tell you what. If we batter Madrid over 2 legs then it’d make an interesting perspective for him.

If Madrid won’t touch Dortmund’s valuation then how do they expect to get him? Regardless of whether he’s said yes to them or not.

Whereas if we can agree with both the player and club - as we are supposedly willing to do - then we’d be in the race still. Providing the club don’t walk away because of (supposedly) not being first choice.

I’m all for the thinking that it’s a big Madrid bluff but then you have Berger, Romano and other well-respected journalists running with it. Would they all be fooled by something as simple as a leak from Madrid to make themselves look better? We didn’t see that with Haaland (not this level of commitment to the ‘done deal’ cause).

Bellingham is already choose his next club regardless the result of UCL semi match though even if we lose.

So in summary

Fabrizio does what Fabrizio does — Takes someone’s info, whether garbage or not, and runs it as his own. Pins his first tweet as if he’s the one breaking the news on his own, and then follows the breaking news tweet with another that actually details the source. Which in this case, is no one other than José Félix Díaz, from Marca.

Díaz… the same guy who last year said Haaland would have his ‘decision’ announced by Jan 31st, then 2 months later in March was writing about how Haaland and Mbappe were still on the table for Madrid. Once Haaland announced City, Díaz then decided to take the “Benzema’s form” approach as to why Haaland decided against Madrid.

Berger backing the story is the only source worthy of a mention, as he’s usually a Dortmund mouthpiece. So it might have some legs to it. I’ll continue to wait for a City reply before closing the book on this.
Agreed about this news emanating from one source, however there's a journalist who several were saying is very close to Dortmund who's reported the same.

Now I don't know if he's just heard Bellingham to Real from the same Marça source as we all have, or if he's got it from a separate source, but I suppose that guy's the one to ascertain EXACTLY what he's heard from Dortmund's perspective, from whom & when. )(

Weird now we being mentioned in the conversation with Bellingham before the news broke yesterday 9/10 times never got mentioned in a link to us buying him!
I noticed that too. The narrative being spun is Real have beaten City to the signing of Bellingham, when we've never formally announced our interest...

Previous to yesterday, we were mentioned in the usual bullshit "But ManUre, Chelsea, City & PSG are monitoring the situation" column. Now we're front & centre as the vanquished... :-/

odds have gone from 16/1 this afternoon to 11/1 this evening for him to come to city. if anyone is confident he’s still coming to us then i’d be throwing some money on that
and the bookies work is done, bookie have these twitter people in their pockets, release that statement ,loads of money gets put on it, release that statement more money goes on it, people quoting odds shouldnt be taken as anything

people need to be calm, they get overhyped one way with a tweet,then fly over to the otherside with another tweet, what will be will be, the transfer forum reminds me of the match day forum,one minute we are shite and need to sell everyone, next we are the best team in the world, people need to calm down,they look a bit silly.

as for people quoting odds as some sort of proof , gambling is for mugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.