Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Madrid that supposedly sold their training ground for a ridiculous fee to the government ?

From a value of €421,000 in 1998, the Government somehow deemed the value in 2011 to be €22.7m, a 5,400% rise.​

After completing the sale of their training ground, Real Madrid completely wiped out all of their massive $245.4m (£170m) debt.​

Are there still people on here who believe we have a chance? I'd love for him to come here. But i think it's pretty obvious at this point that he has chosen Madrid.

Ive come to think this is just a race to stay in and take the burn if he does go elsewhere.

Theres face saving (but not really!) in leaking we’ve pulled out or looking at alternatives but this is still a massive deal madrid need to pull off and the upside for just hanging in there is too great an opportunity.

They failed with mbappe, they failed with haaland. The 2 biggest deals they aimed for recently.

Just because they happen to have agreed a hypothetical project with the player, they still seem to be miles away on a fee. If it happens to fall away, i’d want us to be there as next option and not have dropped out of the race.

I know we generally say move onto option no.2 if we arent the players first choice but this player is too good to not take the risk for

Same he has a verbal agreement with us he wouldn't agreed with us because of that
Mate relax. Transfers aren't straight down the line and they're full of twists and turns, and people saying yes to this then changing their mind, part and parcel of the game.

For future reference ignore the media bullshit cause that's what it is, it generates clicks and sucks people in.

You'll have a better time of it if you don't jump at every report or post or whatever else.

Enjoy the ride if we miss out on Bellingham we'll have other plans and players in mind, we're to well run a club not to, and we've got a track record of doing just that if we miss on a transfer target.

Mate relax. Transfers aren't straight down the line and they're full of twists and turns, and people saying yes to this then changing their mind, part and parcel of the game.

For future reference ignore the media bullshit cause that's what it is, it generates clicks and sucks people in.

You'll have a better time of it if you don't jump at every report or post or whatever else.

Enjoy the ride if we miss out on Bellingham we'll have other plans and players in mind, we're to well run a club not to, and we've got a track record of doing just that if we miss on a transfer targeting

Enjoy the ride if we miss out on Bellingham we'll have other plans and players in mind, we're to well run a club not to, and we've got a track record of doing just that if we miss on a transfer target.
If we miss out it is what it is but I'm saying why city haven't came out saying we out the race like we normally do and we saying quiet like we did with grealish and haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.