Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoke and mirrors and Twitter warriors - there is nothing more certain whenever big-name players are on the market. Time will tell and we will march on, regardless. Are you a blue? Will you be a blue whether he signs or not? Nothing else matters.

If this is true and he's so worried about suspicious finances, he should use is apparent moral superiority and quit football entirely, since the entire football pyramid could be considered that!

Not to say that I'm even convinced this isn't a hit piece coming out conveniently before a month of important games against a particular side that might feel like they benefit from it, and have been known to do it. p.s MacAllister is better

Sounds like they’re ready to twist the narrative and say he only signed for money (if he signs obvs)

I don't believe for one minute that Bellingham himself thinks that. It's possible he and his advisers were worried about the PL charges and with Madrid being an option, he's plumped for them instead.

Indeed - my point was that it's not a likely quote from someone who supports Birmingham and came through their ranks.

It would appear that Madrid have made progress in negotiations with Bellingham’s camp. There’s no indication that they have a deal with Dortmund yet. It would seem that Madrid are trying to take any other players off the table, briefing that he’s only going to them so they can lowball Dortmund.

At the same time Bellingham’s camp are keeping their options open so that if Real don’t pay the fee he may come here. From that we would appear to be his second choice. So it will come down to whether Real pay Dortmund’s price.

The danger for us is that if Bellingham does sign for Real then we may be left scrambling as other targets will be boxed off.

We’re going to need this resolved sooner rather than later.

I still don't understand why he has a €150m price tag on him. I don't know where he will end up, but I would be really surprised if Real Madrid paid him €150m.

Not a bleedin chance Bellingham's said anything like this knowing the shit storm it will cause.

It's stinks of Beckenbauer claiming Pep Guardiola would never manage a club like City.

If that Bellingham "quote" hasn't been completely fabricated, it's come from one of the European elite, & the only one of them apparently still in the running & who're briefing the press is Real...

Who just happen to have a CL semi against City next week... \0/

Its got a feeling of this being imminent to City, and this is Madrid throwing their toys out of the pram and citing for money reasons-this Berger clown on twatter seems very bitter for some reason.

Definitely something unlikeable about him. Maybe he wants a squad where he can be a prick like this and nobody will pull him up on it. Our lads (and manager) would have knocked this shit out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.