Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Suspiciously Financed"? .Is it so difficult to understand that an owner of a business will invest money to appreciate his asset quality? Or are journalists dumb in general? Or the football clubs who are ran by Americans and others have something against the ownership of Middle East. It will be fun when we are cleared of those fake charges.

What rattles these yank owners is if we won’t to extend our stadium our owner will write a cheque out the Americans go to the banks for a loan!

It would but no idea still where he will end up! Maybe he will stay another year at Dortmund then next year they’ll be more clubs in for him..
It's looking like he's guaranteed to be gone this summer, to either us or Madrid. I don't think there's much doubt about that by now.

It's looking like he's guaranteed to be gone this summer, to either us or Madrid. I don't think there's much doubt about that by now.

I don’t know what Bellingham and his family are going to do! If Madrid saying they ain’t paying more that 100m Dortmund won’t be selling him! Are we willing to pay 120m? I hope we do if Bellingham wants city but I just don’t know? City keep there cards close to there chest!

I don’t know what Bellingham and his family are going to do! If Madrid saying they ain’t paying more that 100m Dortmund won’t be selling him! Are we willing to pay 120m? I hope we do if Bellingham wants city but I just don’t know? City keep there cards close to there chest!
I'm sure Tolmie said at one point that it would cost Liverpool 130m to trump us, so can only imagine we are prepared to pay that

What an absolute bunch of shit!
Clearly a hit piece, maybe the Bellingham stuff based on truth maybe not. Either way what a twat

Last edited:
If we miss out it is what it is but I'm saying why city haven't came out saying we out the race like we normally do and we saying quiet like we did with grealish and haaland
Cause we have bigger things to worry about like winning the league, the Champions League Semi Final and the FA Cup final coming up.

No point the club responding to transfer reports at this stage of the season.

This all cry’s politics and games to me. Remember that Madrid have to be in the race for every superstar/next big thing. It’s their image.

I still think he comes to us, can’t see why he’s want to go to Spain. Germany is a more competitive league.

Book me up, we're going through at least 4 up on aggregate. Then Jude can go play for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.