Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty difficult to get legal judgements against media. They are heavily protected by western legal systems, and we need to that to preserve our democracy.

Plus trying to take out detractors is like playing a giant game of wack a mole. You try to knock one out and another will pop up.

The best way to go about this in my opinion is to continue on the road map of our sporting project. If we finish the project we will essentially be an establishment team 15-20 years from now and there isn’t much anybody can do about it.
pretty difficult is an understatement. its close to impossible unless its literally out of the blue. i agree with u.

It is pretty difficult to get legal judgements against media. They are heavily protected by western legal systems, and we need to that to preserve our democracy.

Plus trying to take out detractors is like playing a giant game of wack a mole. You try to knock one out and another will pop up.

The best way to go about this in my opinion is to continue on the road map of our sporting project. If we finish the project we will essentially be an establishment team 15-20 years from now and there isn’t much anybody can do about it.
It's not working mate. This has been ongoing since 2008 & 15 years later they're STILL coming at us as vociferously as ever.

It's situations like this where we need an integrated professional PR strategy to let our knockers know we won't stand for it, whilst at the same time extolling the virtues of Manchester City.

Like all bullies, a splattered nose & choking on the teeth, blood & snot they've just swallowed is usually enough to concentrate their minds & allow them time to reconsider their actions.

In my mind, it's gloves off time!

Saw this on a madrid fan account and no where else not sure berger said it anywhere.
So City Zone should have said where it came from i.e. unless they could see Berger had said it on his own Twitter, you'd need to say that another account was suggesting he'd said this at which point everyone would say bullshit.

They're effectively saying defamatory things about Berger if they can't be sure he even said it. Good job City Zone's mum owns the bedroom...

So City Zone should have said where it came from i.e. unless they could see Berger had said it on his own Twitter, you'd need to say that another account was suggesting he'd said this at which point everyone would say bullshit.

They're effectively saying defamatory things about Berger if they can't be sure he even said it. Good job City Zone's mum owns the bedroom...
they copied it from madridzone i think which posted it first i believe, but they hopped on almost immediately after without checking, fishy

When you start seeing stories abotu players wanting to join clubs because of their "prestige" or "history" you can bet your bottom dollar that is made up nonsense from a fan.

Players want the best team, the best manager, the best facilities, the best location and the best career development for themselves. They don't give a fuck who won loads of trophies before they were born.
And past that, and perhaps even more importantly, AGENTS care next to nothing about the supposed cachet of those "'istree clubs."

At least that's what one agent told me once.

It's not working mate. This has been ongoing since 2008 & 15 years later they're STILL coming at us as vociferously as ever.
I just don't think we are quite there yet. I think a few things have to happen before the media types get off our back a bit. We have to win multiple champions leagues. We have to put the PL nonsense in our rearview mirror. I also think 15-20 years from now there will be a whole generation of adults that only know City as a top club, so it will be less easy for the media to create a City versus the establishment dynamic to make money. In essence I don't think the project is at a point where we can silence a chunk of our detractors quite yet.

Man-Utd-transfer-news-Bellingham-Ten-Hag-4723083.jpg

So Dortmund manager Edin Terzić has reiterated that they're focused on the title. He said all the speculation about Bellingham is to do with the player & doesn't concern the club.

He said first we heard noise from England, then France & now Spain. He said Bellingham has told the club nothing about being in talks with any other clubs.

He said Bellingham comes in & trains hard every day & is concentrating on lifting a trophy at the end of the season.

He also added they heard the same type of rumours about Sancho 2 years ago, Erling last year & now Bellingham, & they won't allow the speculation to distract them.

It seems all of this is emanating from Real as they try to apply pressure to the Bellingham camp.

The one thing I did notice was SSN reiterating that Real are in deep negotiations with Dortmund which is different to what they were claiming yesterday...

Looks like City Zone got the info off of Madrid Xtra. So there’s doubt Berger even mentioned this but still amazing he hasn’t responded to it, if not. He’s called people out before on posting incorrect quotes from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.