Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever signs Bellingham should expect they aren't getting the complete player and there is still more development to go. In Real Madrid's case they will have to choose a new coach to replace Ancelotti. We have Guardiola for another season at the very least.

My timeline shows Madrid posting it 20min before City Zone.
View attachment 77751View attachment 77750
OK, so it seems it's originated from Madrid & suspiciously attributed to Berger.

SSN are claiming their sources who wish to remain anonymous have confirmed Real's advanced talks with Bellingham, but today that's changed to Real are in talks with Dortmund to complete the deal.

They all sound certain, but outside of those involved in the talks, the rest of it is pure speculation & guess work. I suppose we'll all find out soon enough... )(

When it's officially announced that Bellingham is joining any team but Ickle Citeh
1557388869_887917_1557388973_noticia_normal.jpg

Very much doubt its real, its only on the madrid fan twitter feed prior to aggregators. pretty sure they said the same for Haaland.

i did post that bellingham was as the private jet area the other week,i've no reason to doubt the lad who said it, i've not been over there lately, so havent spoken to him
If I started a twitter feed called @SirPeaceFrogMedia and spewed randomly generated rumors would you demand half the revenue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.