Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like City Zone got the info off of Madrid Xtra. So there’s doubt Berger even mentioned this but still amazing he hasn’t responded to it, if not. He’s called people out before on posting incorrect quotes from him.

This tweet's from today. This "suspiciously financed clubs" quote was doing the rounds yesterday, so where did it originate?

to be honest i wonder if the Bellingham camp may want to make it known they never phrased or said anything like that?

Of course he is luxurious player to have, but I think the team can survive without him :)

Whether Pep wanted him to play next to Rodri, or ahead instead of Gundogan, I am sure the team will be fine.

Since there is a big dark cloud ahead of the club ( PL case & possible charges ) a transfer ban wouldn't be the worst outcome.

It might be an opportunity to get the best out of the team, loaned players & EDS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.