Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we making of these reports from Ornstein and Simon Stone today?

Feels like it could go two ways.

Either we've briefed that we didn't offer anything because we know he's picked Real and don't want to seem like we lost out or we're saying "hold on, we haven't made our offer yet"

Am stuck between the two.

Either we've briefed that we didn't offer anything because we know he's picked Real and don't want to seem like we lost out or we're saying "hold on, we haven't made our offer yet"

I take it as though we are out and are distancing ourselves

Madrid playing the PR game after the loss and City are waiting for Dortmund season to be over to start talking numbers. The player hasn't started this distraction already I dont think we'll know more as soon as Bayern wrap up the league.

I hate it when City fans talk like this. It’s Likkle Cityitus.

City are a more attractive destination than Real Madrid now.
Hands fucking down the more attractive destination from a football playing standpoint. Let"s be honest, any unbiased person with a modicum of knowledge and a pair of eyes can see that at this time our football is second to none. And by football I mean in all aspects...

If it’s all one bit media game from Madrid to plant a bit of negativity or a win off the pitch before our first leg then fuck me. Is that what they resort to?

I wonder how Bellingham and his camp feel that his next move is being used by them for a few clicks and publicity before a semi final.

Unless they already know where he’s going…

If it’s all one bit media game from Madrid to plant a bit of negativity or a win off the pitch before our first leg then fuck me. Is that what they resort to?

I wonder how Bellingham and his camp feel that his next move is being used by them for a few clicks and publicity before a semi final.

Unless they already know where he’s going…
i dont think they are that happy given judes celebration to his goal today..

but it is typical madid. they use media nonsense to deflect from their previous results in league ect. I find it funny that AS who give the first article have now backtracking a little bit. They will use their media to try and shame and create negative headlines surrounding us. theyve done it in the past when weve played them. Raheem sterling comes to mind when we played them in 2020. articles were that raheem sterling wanted to join them.... All the stuff about haaland last year.

they are just a pr machine..... if he doesnt sign for them and he signs for us it has set them up with the moneybags narrative of he wanted to join the prestige of real madrid but we were priced out given they are only willing to pay 100 million euros which is a simular amount that liverpool apparently bidded and got rejected..

Hands fucking down the more attractive destination from a football playing standpoint. Let"s be honest, any unbiased person with a modicum of knowledge and a pair of eyes can see that at this time our football is second to none. And by football I mean in all aspects...
In every respect. We are more stable, better run, better managed and we treat players better. When I hear a cIty fan intimate that a player will choose someone else because they have more fans I know that the jealousy from United fans has broken them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.