Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it’s all one bit media game from Madrid to plant a bit of negativity or a win off the pitch before our first leg then fuck me. Is that what they resort to?

I wonder how Bellingham and his camp feel that his next move is being used by them for a few clicks and publicity before a semi final.

Unless they already know where he’s going…
Just watch the Galacticos docuseries on ESPN. It's not a secret. Florentino Perez is seen on there directing his lackeys in the Spanish media to plant bullshit stories in the press to aide in his ability to bring in players. It's disgraceful how they poached Lius Figo at the height of his career from of all places Barcalona with the assistance of a corrupt, disingenuous press. They've been doing this for years.
Their corruption goes back decades when the dictator Franco was pumping resources into his favorite team. There's some "history" for the buffs out there.

In every respect. We are more stable, better run, better managed and we treat players better. When I hear a cIty fan intimate that a player will choose someone else because they have more fans I know that the jealousy from United fans has broken them.
Totally agree. I don't get the "bigger" club concept at all. Why would I give a crap how many fans a particular club have relative to any others? It's a bizarre concept that only exists in Europe. In the States the NY, Philadelphia, LA teams will always have more fans but, if say, a team from Florida gets the better of them claiming to have been around longer or having more fans would be irrelevant and laughed at. It's like the other weird phrase I hear from Arsenal, Liverpool, and others about a "proper" club. How does one define proper, by if they support that club or not? WTF does that even mean?

Football wise, yes possibly. Location and history wise,
we are miles off.
History? Is this really a City forum?

(Though, fwiw, I’m not sure any player has ever moved anywhere for “history”).

Manchester is miles away from Madrid though, we can agree on that ;-)

History? Have I fell into an alternate reality here? The history shit has been used as stick to beat us with by the red tops and now some of our own fans are succumbing to that same propaganda

Correct.

Add Real Madrid to that Red Shirt list.

It was so obvious and orchestrated by Real Madrid and their Spanish press.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.