Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So someone stop me if I'm misreading this.

City think they have an agreement with player and club.

Real Madrid have managed to get the player's team round the table, and have spun that just before we play them to say they're close to signing him.

Dortmund are open to whoever the highest bidder is, and don't care one way or another.

Player and agents are mid-season and would be stupid to finalize anything until the season is done, and both offers have been listened to.

Am I close???
Maybe Dortmund does care a little. Their City connection has been profitable for them in the past in both directions: Sancho, Bynoe-Gittens and Haaland. I think they would welcome a continuation of that fruitful connection.

Maybe Dortmund does care a little. Their City connection has been profitable for them in the past in both directions: Sancho, Bynoe-Gittens and Haaland. I think they would welcome a continuation of that fruitful connection.

Especially if they still have some interest in our young star players?

RELAX

Can it go bad? Sure.

But you should know this being a City fan:

FTYL-DGWQAgmZGk.jpg

Trust in Txiki and relax..

the way most of us relax after not seeing a left back come in for 7 years

and us playing Fabien Delph, Phil Foden, James McAtee, Sergio Gomez, Aymeric Laporte, Nathan Ake and Manuel Akanji there among others who I choose not to name!

RELAX

Can it go bad? Sure.

But you should know this being a City fan:

FTYL-DGWQAgmZGk.jpg

Trust in Txiki and relax..

the way most of us relax after not seeing a left back come in for 7 years

and us playing Fabien Delph, Phil Foden, James McAtee, Sergio Gomez, Aymeric Laporte, Nathan Ake and Manuel Akanji there among others who I choose not to name!

Harsh to refuse to name Angelino.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.