Status
Not open for further replies.
RELAX

Can it go bad? Sure.

But you should know this being a City fan:

FTYL-DGWQAgmZGk.jpg

Trust in Txiki and relax..

the way most of us relax after not seeing a left back come in for 7 years

and us playing Fabien Delph, Phil Foden, James McAtee, Sergio Gomez, Aymeric Laporte, Nathan Ake and Manuel Akanji there among others who I choose not to name!
If only we’d had a proper left back- we might have won a trophy or two. Ha ha

RELAX

Can it go bad? Sure.

But you should know this being a City fan:

FTYL-DGWQAgmZGk.jpg

Trust in Txiki and relax..

the way most of us relax after not seeing a left back come in for 7 years

and us playing Fabien Delph, Phil Foden, James McAtee, Sergio Gomez, Aymeric Laporte, Nathan Ake and Manuel Akanji there among others who I choose not to name!
Aah, that banner must be from the Tal Ben Haim-days! Happy days, my hair started to turn white and bald during that time!

So was Jude not unveiled before the game last night…. Thought it was all done and dusted…

I think we saw last night, just how much we need Bellingham or a player of his running power?

Gundo is a legend and was kicked to bits, but he was out on his feet and was caught the wrong side of the ball a few times?

Gundo relies on his technique to be in the right place, but believe he is slowing down.

Another powerful presence in midfield will unlock Rodri to show more of his talents going forward.

I think we saw last night, just how much we need Bellingham or a player of his running power?

Gundo is a legend and was kicked to bits, but he was out on his feet and was caught the wrong side of the ball a few times?

Gundo relies on his technique to be in the right place, but believe he is slowing down.

Another powerful presence in midfield will unlock Rodri to show more of his talents going forward.

Bellingham or if not him Rice has that fitness and power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.