Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we saw last night, just how much we need Bellingham or a player of his running power?

Gundo is a legend and was kicked to bits, but he was out on his feet and was caught the wrong side of the ball a few times?

Gundo relies on his technique to be in the right place, but believe he is slowing down.

Another powerful presence in midfield will unlock Rodri to show more of his talents going forward.

Wouldn’t pep refine him so he passes the ball instead of running with it because he hates players Losing the ball and hey pep never played foden in the midfield..

Wouldn’t pep refine him so he passes the ball instead of running with it because he hates players Losing the ball and hey pep never played foden in the midfield..
I do see Bellingham picking the ball up on the edge of our box, driving forwards through the middle like prime Yaya, with opposition players trailing behind him and Haaland in front pointing where he wants the ball.

And as he reaches the opposition box, he passes it sideways to Mahrez who cuts inside, stops, turns and passes it back to Walker, who squares in to Dias who rolls it over to Ake...

I think we saw last night, just how much we need Bellingham or a player of his running power?

Gundo is a legend and was kicked to bits, but he was out on his feet and was caught the wrong side of the ball a few times?

Gundo relies on his technique to be in the right place, but believe he is slowing down.

Another powerful presence in midfield will unlock Rodri to show more of his talents going forward.
If Bellingham was playing last night we`d lose. He might run a lot but he gives the ball away far too easily, countless times a game. His positional awareness, first touch and passing is VERY far behind Gundogan

If Bellingham was playing last night we`d lose. He might run a lot but he gives the ball away far too easily, countless times a game. His positional awareness, first touch and passing is VERY far behind Gundogan
dont agree with that,Gündo has started to make a lot more mistakes the last couple of months with his passing and dribbling and did some very silly ones yesterday.id. like to have someone similar to him next to de bruyne,but seems that age slowly starts to catch him up.

Agree re allowing Rodri to move up, but last night showed me that we are light on midfield options. If Gundogan leaves and we get Bellingham, that will still be the case if we don't get additional midfielders or fill the gaps with youngsters.

And much less likely that Camavinga is able to to run the full length of the pitch if we have legs in midfield.

I do see Bellingham picking the ball up on the edge of our box, driving forwards through the middle like prime Yaya, with opposition players trailing behind him and Haaland in front pointing where he wants the ball.

And as he reaches the opposition box, he passes it sideways to Mahrez who cuts inside, stops, turns and passes it back to Walker, who squares in to Dias who rolls it over to Ake...

Yeah that’s fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.