Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to his histrionics on the field.

Of course, no-one knows anything, otherwise this thread would have closed 927 pages ago!
I don't watch him, no time, but how do his histrionics suggest he's staying another year. Just interested as I don't get it.
Last I heard he score a couple of good goals and acts like a leader.

I don't watch him, no time, but how do his histrionics suggest he's staying another year. Just interested as I don't get it.
Last I heard he score a couple of good goals and acts like a leader.
He gesticulated to the fans that there was too much talk and he was staying!

I'll save you all the hassle of seeing aggregators say that Sam Lee has said City haven't made an approach.

He didn't say that, he referenced Ornstein's article in the Athletic football pod.

There's no update from them today.

Or as someone elsewhere said, many think the "talking too much" motion Bellingham made was meant for Bayern who believe they've a crucial title advantage that they won't allow to slip & yet again the Bundesliga is over, with the German Rags as Champs. \0/
Indeed. Could be anything. We will all know soon enough.

BILD saying that real have sent a delegation today to negotiate deal with Dortmund. Apparently a lawyer, sporting director and chief negotiator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.