Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanna know how the hell fabrizo knows what bellingham's dad thinks of city? who reads that and thinks its true?

Where the fuck does this Berger guy get the balls big enough to disrespect City like that? Also, to keep it short and sweet fuck Bellingham and fuck his father too. He would rather stay at Dortmund than come to City. Should we really give a shit? I actually never cared either way about him coming here, but now I don't want him here. If he wants to play at Madrid that's more than OK. No need to dis us with all this "plastic" bullshit. What an underhanded load of crap. I still believe Jude wouldn't say anything so idiotic, at least publicly, but I'm betting it was his a hole of a father who couldn't help himself...
Looks like it’s his father.

i just wanna know how the hell fabrizo knows what bellingham's dad thinks of city? who reads that and thinks its true?
they dont, if thats how they felt they wouldnt hold meetings with us.

its all playing up to his audience so he can get those clicks and earn his money

even if it is his father it probably comes from them beating his beloved liverpool to trophies. still dont belive it is though

they dont, if thats how they felt they wouldnt hold meetings with us.

its all playing up to his audience so he can get those clicks and earn his money

even if it is his father it probably comes from them beating his beloved liverpool to trophies.
sounds like his info is straight from a real madrid fans

sounds like his info is straight from a real madrid fans
without a doubt. this will all suddenly be deleted if he ends up joining us.

and why would a kid who plays with half our team critise them publically.

its fanzie writing again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.