Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol who fucking cares what Jude or his father think!

It’s probably a load of bollox anyway.

View attachment 78849

Why, because he isn't saying what we want. If Berger was saying Bellingham was signing for us this thread would be about 2k pages and some would be partying in the streets.
He can say Jude chose Madrid without dissing us. The 2 things are mutually exclusive. I don't like what he's saying one fucking bit! There's absolutely zero reason to take a shot at us regardless of what Bellingham winds up doing. I hope I am being clear on why I, me, have a problem with Berger...

Effectively nothing has been decided, no fees have been agreed, by any parties, and once the season ends, in all countries, then the real work will likely begin. Realistically there appear to be one or two contenders for JB's signature, we may or may not be one of them. With an infrastructure like ours, a manager like Pep, a winning culture, wonderful players (2 of whom have recently arrived from Dortmund) and participation in a fantastic competitive league we must be strong favorites to get the kid, if we genuinely are putting our minds to signing him.

Last edited:
Goebbels himself would be proud of this propaganda piece.

Is it just me or it sounds similar to:

We’d take Kyiv within three days, they said.
Ukraine is not a real country, they said.
Western aid to Ukraine wouldn’t make any difference, they said.

I mean I don't have my hopes up but this reeks of overconfidence and a misinformation operation with the goal of trying to get us to give up before the battle has even begun.

Txiki better get his ducks in a row!

He can say Jude chose Madrid without dissing us. The 2 things are mutually exclusive. I don't like what he's saying one fucking bit! There's absolutely zero reason to take a shot at us regardless of what Bellingham winds up doing. I hope I am being clear on why I, me, have a problem with Berger...
Berger clearly WANTS you to have a problem with him. City potentially getting a treble creates a lot of jealousy. And he's a pundit who wants attention, clicks, to be the centre of discussion. Just laugh at him, he's really trying his arse off for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
His dad is Liverpool fan which I’m presuming comes from Birmingham. The irony of him calling City plastic is laughable.
So being bankrolled by the Moore’s of Littlewoods Pools fame to start their success isn’t plastic? As I recall they (Everton too who benefitted), black balled the FA from producing their own Pools to keep the financial doping model going.

It’s like an Italian having a go at a Brit for our imperial past. Selective memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.