Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?

He is chief sports reporter at one of the biggest sports channels in Germany. Not to be confused with the fella who once played for Villa.
You're wrong then, he is to be confused with the fella that played for Villa :) At least by me.

Smells like utter bullshit to me. Ok if Jude or his Dad were United fans, I’d get it. But he’s not. Jude at least is a Birmingham City fan. The rest of opinions are easily swayed, a La Jack Grealish removing either anti City or Pro United stuff from his social media (whatever it was). He may well have chosen Real but only idiots would burn bridges on the journey. It’s nonsense.

Smells like utter bullshit to me. Ok if Jude or his Dad were United fans, I’d get it. But he’s not. Jude at least is a Birmingham City fan. The rest of opinions are easily swayed, a La Jack Grealish removing either anti City or Pro United stuff from his social media (whatever it was). He may well have chosen Real but only idiots would burn bridges on the journey. It’s nonsense.
His dad is Liverpool fan which I’m presuming comes from Birmingham. The irony of him calling City plastic is laughable.

Where the fuck does this Berger guy get the balls big enough to disrespect City like that? Also, to keep it short and sweet fuck Bellingham and fuck his father too. He would rather stay at Dortmund than come to City. Should we really give a shit? I actually never cared either way about him coming here, but now I don't want him here. If he wants to play at Madrid that's more than OK. No need to dis us with all this "plastic" bullshit. What an underhanded load of crap. I still believe Jude wouldn't say anything so idiotic, at least publicly, but I'm betting it was his a hole of a father who couldn't help himself...
Propaganda.
Trying to exclude every club apart from RM…..
No evidence to support the statements .
Maybe Bellingham being bombarded by the propaganda too.

The so called phone calls we make as a club against a few journalists the same one should go to that Berger guy as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.