Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't comprehend why if the rumor Jude father saying is true, why now why not just one, two, or three month ago when the initial contact began just flatout refuse say no to City. No need fucking dissing just shut up without need of dissing to the public, just convince in private to your son that choosing Madrid is better than City without the need dissing City to the public.
I suspect because he didn't say it

I still can't comprehend why if the rumor Jude father saying is true, why now why not just one, two, or three month ago when the initial contact began just flatout refuse say no to City. No need fucking dissing just shut up without need of dissing to the public, just convince in private to your son that choosing Madrid is better than City without the need dissing City to the public.
Raises the price.

Jude's dad meeting with City gets back to Perez who then raises his offer.

Bit like when Alfie Haaland did a tour of Europe to get the best deal.

Raises the price.

Jude's dad meeting with City gets back to Perez who then raises his offer.

Bit like when Alfie Haaland did a tour of Europe to get the best deal.
How does it improve Bellingham's deal though? If it's true that his dad said these things (I don't believe he did) then he's just alienated and removed City from the negotiation. Madrid can now make a lower offer to him, knowing he can't now fall back on City as an option

Another aspect of this is the reaction of City fans & the media. I think it's unfair to criticise @Alexia_Ko for merely posting what others have said. He didn't write the piece. He merely shared something that's now all over the internet with everyone reporting these supposed comments. \0/

Now we've got City fans saying "Fuck Bellingham Jnr & Snr" for the unsubstantiated quotes that Berger & Di Marzio have attributed to the pair. Regardless of the player's intentions, the only party to benefit from these quotes is Real.

Another thing these quotes will do is smoke Bellingham out. Someone will ask him to confirm or deny these quotes with all the resultant questions of his future intentions.

The whole "Plastic Clubs" smacks of Real dirty tricks to try put themselves in a perceived pole position, which only they & their sources have claimed.

I've a feeling this whole "Plastic Club" bollox could return to severely bite someone on the arse. City have maintained a dignified silence, whilst Real have done nothing but flap their gums about how privileged Bellingham should feel to be joining Real.

We need to show them our response starting on Wednesday evening. Bellingham to Real or City won't define City's future. Luckily we're in a position where we're looking for the cherry on top rather than being in need of a whole new cake having to be baked.

Why the heck Bellingham camp need to dissing us just to choose Madrid anyway, they can just choose Madrid without the need of dissing. I mean what in actual fuckkk.
We can’t take any of this stuff at face value. They have no incentive to say this stuff as it only hurts their leverage.

Another aspect of this is the reaction of City fans & the media. I think it's unfair to criticise @Alexia_Ko for merely posting what others have said. He didn't write the piece. He merely shared something that's now all over the internet with everyone reporting these supposed comments. \0/

Now we've got City fans saying "Fuck Bellingham Jnr & Snr" for the unsubstantiated quotes that Berger & Di Marzio have attributed to the pair. Regardless of the player's intentions, the only party to benefit from these quotes is Real.

Another thing these quotes will do is smoke Bellingham out. Someone will ask him to confirm or deny these quotes with all the resultant questions of his future intentions.

The whole "Plastic Clubs" smacks of Real dirty tricks to try put themselves in a perceived pole position, which only they & their sources have claimed.

I've a feeling this whole "Plastic Club" bollox could return to severely bite someone on the arse. City have maintained a dignified silence, whilst Real have done nothing but flap their gums about how privileged Bellingham should feel to be joining Real.

We need to show them our response starting on Wednesday evening. Bellingham to Real or City won't define City's future. Luckily we're in a position where we're looking for the cherry on top rather than being in need of a whole new cake having to be baked.
Yes, at the moment, the only thing that matters is Wednesday night. All of this can wait till after that.

I think this is a big part of it. They still appear to think we're in a 'galacticos' era where they can get any player in the world just because... 'Madrid'. Their friendlies in the press don't seem to have noticed the world has moved on, or are so click-bait based they don't realise they could actually be harming Madrid's chances with some big players by their antics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.