Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sue why people are believing the likes of Ramano etc.....they would never be privy to conversations within any player camp....they are complete chancers who are trying to get famous to get jobs within skysports or other big media outlets or just suck up to the Spannish fans

2 spannish jounros spinning the party line for Madrid.

Its a made up comment designed to get people riled up and to be used as click bait and then used in the future as well to stoke the fires between Madrid and City if Bellingham was to choose them over us...

Bellingham like virtually all players will go where the offer is best but no way he or anyone in his camp come out with comments like this....it would just damage any future prospects of moving to clubs.

It doesn't benefit him. He doesn't like us so he dissed us when he was kissing that Calafat guys ass...
The only people claiming the Bellingham's don't like City (Plastic Clubs), are Real sources.

It's as good a recommendation as my Mam claiming Real should sign me instead because I'm better than Ronaldo in his prime... \0/

It's pure, utter self-interest bias which I suspect has originated from Real. The game's changing & whether they like it or not, the 'istree clubs can't stop the pace of progress.

This is what FFP was supposed to stop. IIRC, didn't relegated Southampton have a bigger transfer spend than Real last summer?

Real & La Liga are in big trouble. This is what comes of having a two team league, with little or no meaningful competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.