Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is a big part of it. They still appear to think we're in a 'galacticos' era where they can get any player in the world just because... 'Madrid'. Their friendlies in the press don't seem to have noticed the world has moved on, or are so click-bait based they don't realise they could actually be harming Madrid's chances with some big players by their antics
Their former President said as much earlier in the week. They have this superiority complex which I wanna shove right up their arses.

Real & their ilk are doing everything in their power to ensure they remain at the apex of the world game. The "Plastic Clubs" quote could only come from a bitter rival.

I've absolutely no idea why a player would say such things in public, unless the player was a dyed in the wool Rag fanatic, who'd never play for City anyway.

This leaves only rival clubs who stand to lose if City progress, or gain if City are halted. I strongly suspect this to be the case, as it just beggars belief that the Bellingham's would make such ill-feelings public, even if this was their belief.

Summat stinks here & imo it's Real... \0/

Last edited:
If Bellingham is still interested in City?

Put his Father and ‘agent’ to one side.

If Jude Bellingham, 19 years old, a man, wants to know what it’s like being a player at City, he should meet up with Erling, with nobody else there, including his dad, and speak to Erling about life at City and playing for City.

Their former President said as much earlier in the week. They have this superiority complex which I wanna shove right up their arses.

Real & their ilk are doing everything in their power to ensure they remain at the apex of the world game. The "Plastic Clubs" quote could only come from a bitter rival.

I've absolutely no idea why a player would say such things in public, unless the player was a dyed in the wool Rag fanatic, who'd never play for City anyway.

This leaves only rival clubs who stand to lose if City progress, or gain if City are halted. I strongly suspect this to be the case, as it just beggars belief that the Bellingham's would make such ill-feelings public, even if this was their belief.

Summat stinks here & imo it Real... \0/
also what benefit does bellingam have this going public. Hes got friends at city and hes esentially saying the things they win are meaningless ect.

it absolutley stinks of real

Summat stinks here & imo it Real... \0/
They are screwed no matter what they do. The domestic European markets have been tapped out for years. All the growth is going to come from the US and Asia, and the Premier League already has a larger tv deal from the US market. La Liga will likely never be able to close that gap. Madrid is screwed and they know it.

There is no way he would come out and say that, especially with his links to some of our players. If his dad did say it then fuck him. Brummie Liverpool fan calling others plastic does sound about right for them lot.

If Bellingham is still interested in City?

Put his Father and ‘agent’ to one side.

If Jude Bellingham, 19 years old, a man, wants to know what it’s like being a player at City, he should meet up with Erling, with nobody else there, including his dad, and speak to Erling about life at City and playing for City.
He'll have done this as standard. All this "Plastic Club" bollox must be coming from Real, as only they stand to gain from spinning this narrative.

Why would the Bellingham's wanna piss off so many potential "Plastic Clubs" by making this comment public, even if this is how they felt?

It's a potentially dangerous career move considering how life in Madrid turned out for Bale & more recently Hazard who were both considered far superior to Jude.

At least they were at the end of their careers. If it turns to shit for Bellingham at Real, he'll soon relish a chance to rebuild his career at a "Plastic Club" like City or PSG, so why risk pissing us off?

Nah, this has come from one of the G14 European 'istree clubs, & the only ones who stand to benefit where Bellingham's concerned are Real.

On another note, how worried must Real be about City to brief all this "Plastic Clubs" bollox regarding Bellingham?

First they lose Mbappé to the French "Plastics". Then they lost Haaland to the UK "Plastics".

It seems plastic could be the new gold, & Real just haven't received the memo. OR if they have, they can't believe it & refuse to accept there are new kids on the block who could buy & sell them 1000 times over...

Last edited:
How does it improve Bellingham's deal though? If it's true that his dad said these things (I don't believe he did) then he's just alienated and removed City from the negotiation. Madrid can now make a lower offer to him, knowing he can't now fall back on City as an option
He talked smack AFTER securing the highest amount they could from RM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.