Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very funny.

So Bellingham is going to lose all leverage he has with regards wage discussions by telling Real Madrid he only wants them and doesn't do plastic clubs...

Sounds legit.

Seriously, the shit people swallow.
Feels like we are getting the post-Mbappe propaganda but before the transfer lol

It’s like fucking kindergarten on here.

Talk of his Dad not liking us and deciding where his boy plays is utterly fucking ridiculous as it was when we got similar stories with Haaland.
Alfie played here and used to bring Erling here after his playing career ended to watch City as fans. How's that similar to Jude's prick of a dad Scouser?

Is it me… or are Madrid utterly pathetic…. An absolute joke of a club.
The embodiment of football entitlement, absolute arrogant pricks. Let's call it what it is. One of the biggest reasons they have so many supporters is because all of Central and South America root for those cocksuckers as their adopted team.

Very funny.

So Bellingham is going to lose all leverage he has with regards wage discussions by telling Real Madrid he only wants them and doesn't do plastic clubs...

Sounds legit.

Seriously, the shit people swallow.

Don't get me wrong Tolm, I actually think he'll join us still.

But hypothetically, if he were to make it clear to Dortmund that he wouldn't consider us, then Dortmund would have to look at just accepting what Real offer or risk keeping an unhappy player.

If that means Real are the only bidder, then maybe they could get him for £90m instead of £120m or so from us. Dortmund lose out, but then the 'lower' price means Real can bump up the wages offered a bit.

I hope I'm wrong. I think I am. Regardless, I'm sure we'll make a quality signing or two this summer.

The original "Clubs with questionable finances" claim came from AS & was picked up by Marca.

Ten days later "Clubs with Questionable Finances" has become "Plastic Clubs". :-/
They had to switch it up when they realized the club with the 'historically" questionable finances is actually themselves. The very definition of a State funded club for decades. Fucking scum bag hypocrites.

The embodiment of football entitlement, absolute arrogant pricks. Let's call it what it is. One of the biggest reasons they have so many supporters is because all of Central and South America root for those cocksuckers as their adopted team.

I think having a far right dictator as Head of the Spanish state (for 40 years) interfering in the game to their obvious advantage really helped… they’d won precious little prior to that c@nt seizing power.

He needs to post a cryptic message prior to Wednesdays game wearing a half and half scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.