Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the audience then
I watched it so I could comment on it. I wouldn't normally watch two nobodies spouting shite but I watched this so I could make an informed opinion on here. If I'm the intended audience then they're well wide of their target.

It’s like fucking kindergarten on here.

Talk of his Dad not liking us and deciding where his boy plays is utterly fucking ridiculous as it was when we got similar stories with Haaland.

Not just that it shows how devoid of actual sources Fabrizio Romano actually is.

Generally doesn't post anything until its literally done, so gets called the tap in merchant but this is way over the line even for him.

I mean actually making a video calling City "Plastic" might just be Melissa Reddy "inverted commas" level offensive.

It’s not over until he’s holding up someone’s 23-24 shirt with his name on it!

The season doesn’t finish for another 28 days, I’m guessing that we will find out around then as Dortmund’s season will be done so expect both clubs to mount there assault straight after that, we will hear if it’s us right after.

View attachment 78889View attachment 78890
It's everywhere! Now the media are giving dates for when the current Football Writers Association Footballer of the Year will be leaving City to REKINDLE his bromance with "His best mate" Bellingham. :-/

Fuck me! Real must still be proper butt-hurt that Mbappé chose the "Plastic" PSG & Haaland chose the "Plastic" Manchester City over Spanish Football Royalty!

View attachment 78891
Jesus wept.

View attachment 78889View attachment 78890
It's everywhere! Now the media are giving dates for when the current Football Writers Association Footballer of the Year will be leaving City to REKINDLE his bromance with "His best mate" Bellingham. :-/

Fuck me! Real must still be proper butt-hurt that Mbappé chose the "Plastic" PSG & Haaland chose the "Plastic" Manchester City over Spanish Football Royalty!

View attachment 78891

Is it me… or are Madrid utterly pathetic…. An absolute joke of a club.

The ‘oil’ and ‘plastic’ comments have all stemmed from Berger. Now Romano is facilitating it by having him on his YouTube channel.

What does Berger have to gain from being a Madrid mouthpiece? He’s a respected German journalist with ties to Dortmund hasn’t he? Unless I’m being ignorant to the obvious.
The original "Clubs with questionable finances" claim came from AS & was picked up by Marca.

Ten days later "Clubs with Questionable Finances" has become "Plastic Clubs". :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.