Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't comprehend why if the rumor Jude father saying is true, why now why not just one, two, or three month ago when the initial contact began just flatout refuse say no to City. No need fucking dissing just shut up without need of dissing to the public, just convince in private to your son that choosing Madrid is better than City without the need dissing City to the public.

I mean there is a 99.9% chance it’s total bollocks.

That said, of course you would keep City involved even if you had no intention of signing a deal, getting a very lucrative offer from City strengthens your hand when talking with Madrid. You’re not going to get very far as a negotiator if you put your cards on the table from the start….

Screenshot_20230513-201143_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230513-201246_Chrome.jpg
It's everywhere! Now the media are giving dates for when the current Football Writers Association Footballer of the Year will be leaving City to REKINDLE his bromance with "His best mate" Bellingham. :-/

Fuck me! Real must still be proper butt-hurt that Mbappé chose the "Plastic" PSG & Haaland chose the "Plastic" Manchester City over Spanish Football Royalty!

200w.gif

Am I missing something here? Ornstein hasn't gone along with Romano and co, and Patrick berger is an ex Liverpool player who is piping up again with 'plastic' nonsense right before the second leg vs Madrid. Not saying Bellingham won't go to Madrid, but is this not another dodgy tactic right before the big game, just as it was last week?

Am I missing something here? Ornstein hasn't gone along with Romano and co, and Patrick berger is an ex Liverpool player who is piping up again with 'plastic' nonsense right before the second leg vs Madrid. Not saying Bellingham won't go to Madrid, but is this not another dodgy tactic right before the big game, just as it was last week?
It's a different Berger, but everything else you say is spot on mate.

This "Plastic Club" bollox will only have come from a bitter competitor, NOT a player seeking top table employment.

They've tried FFP, & now they've sunk to playground level name-calling to see if that works better at stopping City...

All guff from faux journalists looking for clicks and the PR machine of Franco.s arselickers. Just need to focus on winning next game and transfer outcomes will take care of themselves.

Ornstein isn't 100%. Literally a day ago he said Zinchenko is out for the season, pictured today in training.

Berger is not an ex player.

I don't understand this nonsense about dodgy tactics and it coming out before we play as if it's going to make a difference. Bellingham doesn't play for us or Madrid, so what difference would it make?

It's not like Real are tapping up De Bruyne in public.

The only people claiming the Bellingham's don't like City (Plastic Clubs), are Real sources.

It's as good a recommendation as my Mam claiming Real should sign me instead because I'm better than Ronaldo in his prime... \0/

It's pure, utter self-interest bias which I suspect has originated from Real. The game's changing & whether they like it or not, the 'istree clubs can't stop the pace of progress.

This is what FFP was supposed to stop. IIRC, didn't relegated Southampton have a bigger transfer spend than Real last summer?

Real & La Liga are in big trouble. This is what comes of having a two team league, with little or no meaningful competition.
I cannot stomach these fucking arrogant pricks...

Another aspect of this is the reaction of City fans & the media. I think it's unfair to criticise @Alexia_Ko for merely posting what others have said. He didn't write the piece. He merely shared something that's now all over the internet with everyone reporting these supposed comments. \0/

Now we've got City fans saying "Fuck Bellingham Jnr & Snr" for the unsubstantiated quotes that Berger & Di Marzio have attributed to the pair. Regardless of the player's intentions, the only party to benefit from these quotes is Real.

Another thing these quotes will do is smoke Bellingham out. Someone will ask him to confirm or deny these quotes with all the resultant questions of his future intentions.

The whole "Plastic Clubs" smacks of Real dirty tricks to try put themselves in a perceived pole position, which only they & their sources have claimed.

I've a feeling this whole "Plastic Club" bollox could return to severely bite someone on the arse. City have maintained a dignified silence, whilst Real have done nothing but flap their gums about how privileged Bellingham should feel to be joining Real.

We need to show them our response starting on Wednesday evening. Bellingham to Real or City won't define City's future. Luckily we're in a position where we're looking for the cherry on top rather than being in need of a whole new cake having to be baked.

The ‘oil’ and ‘plastic’ comments have all stemmed from Berger. Now Romano is facilitating it by having him on his YouTube channel.

What does Berger have to gain from being a Madrid mouthpiece? He’s a respected German journalist with ties to Dortmund hasn’t he? Unless I’m being ignorant to the obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.