Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 79177
Funny how Fabrizio states ‘he wants to focus on Man City final games & winning titles’ when it’s Gundogan, but when it’s Jude Bellingham who has said the exact same thing, he spouts whatever he can, for as many clicks as he can.. weird that haha.
Translated for you….
I don’t know what gundogan is going to do
And no one else has told me
Bit I still feel I should tweet something so it looks like I know something
Don’t worry though I’ll keep checking David ornsteins tweets for anything concrete

I still can't comprehend why if the rumor Jude father saying is true, why now why not just one, two, or three month ago when the initial contact began just flatout refuse say no to City. No need fucking dissing just shut up without need of dissing to the public, just convince in private to your son that choosing Madrid is better than City without the need dissing City to the public.
Timing is off...

Can you show me actual quotes from his dad? Not Berger or a Spanish publication putting plastic in quotes or similar, actual Bellingham, his dad, his mum, his auntie or his fucking cat coming out and saying they want to move to Liverpool, Madrid, Notts County or any other club with history. Or saying they aren't interested in some of the riches clubs in Europe as they have a problem with oil based money?

Maybe his dad does say things to the press off the record, although saying you aren't interested in one of the two clubs after you is a weird negotiating tactic. The alternative is his dad is professional and speaks to the club's involved rather than some random on Twitter.
Then come out and say I did not say any such thing, that's not how we roll. Why let Berger and others put out such inflammatory statements in your name. I'm talking about the father, btw, not Jude. If it was a one off comment by some rando in the media fringes I can see ignoring it by the Bellingham camp, but it's become an ongoing narrative over the past couple weeks. How difficult would it be to simply say I don't know where that came from, but it didn't come from us. Or are they worried because someone did run their mouth and if they press the issue the exact details will come out? Just food for thought.

Then come out and say I did not say any such thing, that's not how we roll. Why let Berger and others put out such inflammatory statements in your name. I'm talking about the father, btw, not Jude. If it was a one off comment by some rando in the media fringes I can see ignoring it by the Bellingham camp, but it's become an ongoing narrative over the past couple weeks. How difficult would it be to simply say I don't know where that came from, but it didn't come from us. Or are they worried because someone did run their mouth and if they press the issue the exact details will come out? Just food for thought.
I've thought about this & to be honest if the Bellingham's make a response, even if it's just a media statement, it fuels the:

"Bellingham to leave Dortmund & the player never made the "plastic clubs" comment."

The next headline?

"Bellingham doesn't mind plastic clubs, so oil rich Sheikh Mansour, back in the race."

It could merely be they're refusing to give it the oxygen it needs to breathe... \0/

I've thought about this & to be honest if the Bellingham's make a response, even if it's just a media statement, it fuels the:

"Bellingham to leave Dortmund & the player never made the "plastic clubs" comment."

The next headline?

"Bellingham doesn't mind plastic clubs, so oil rich Sheikh Mansour, back in the race."

It could merely be they're refusing to give it the oxygen it needs to breathe... \0/
City also want no distraction. This week especially

The next headline?

Possible.
But Grealish and Haaland were extremely high profile transfers, if for different reasons, and the Kane saga went on for months. Never did I hear us being thought of as not being an option for being a plastic club (a term I despise, btw. Some bullshit term used by hypocritical fans of clubs with an entitled attitude, but I digress.) Now in the Bellingham scenario this narrative crops up. I guess I just don't trust Bellingham's father. I could be dead wrong. Maybe he didn't say anything about who his son did NOT want to play for. Maybe it was just in the context of kissing RM's ass in saying how Jude wants to play for a club with a big history and reputation. RM could have then spun it around into who he didn't want to play for making it an opportunity to take a shot at us. Let's not fool ourselves. RM view City as a serious and dangerous threat to their perceived global dominance going forward. At this time much more so than any other club, and for good reason.
Just watch the Galacticos docuseries on ESPN+ if you want an inside look at Florentino Perez in action. Watch how he goes about taking control of the club. Watch how he manipulates the transfer market including his use of the press, specifically regarding the Luis Figo transfer. It's his job and he's good at it, so fair play to him. But knowing all of this one can see why beating us to Bellingham is about more than just a player. We beat them to Haaland. Mbappe stayed at PSG (for now).
Jude's father may have been played as far as giving RM a free shot at us. I still think he should make a statement that the plastic club nonsense did not come from him or anyone else in their camp...

City aren't about to drawn into a briefing war with Real Madrid. These supposed comments are designed specifically to try and get City to raise their head above the parapet. That's simply not how we operate. I'd go as far as to suggest that even if the Bellingham's wanted to correct the record, then City would have told them not to worry. We do our talking on the pitch and act with diligence in the transfer market.

Possible.
But Grealish and Haaland were extremely high profile transfers, if for different reasons, and the Kane saga went on for months. Never did I hear us being thought of as not being an option for being a plastic club (a term I despise, btw. Some bullshit term used by hypocritical fans of clubs with an entitled attitude, but I digress.) Now in the Bellingham scenario this narrative crops up. I guess I just don't trust Bellingham's father. I could be dead wrong. Maybe he didn't say anything about who his son did NOT want to play for. Maybe it was just in the context of kissing RM's ass in saying how Jude wants to play for a club with a big history and reputation. RM could have then spun it around into who he didn't want to play for making it an opportunity to take a shot at us. Let's not fool ourselves. RM view City as a serious and dangerous threat to their perceived global dominance going forward. At this time much more so than any other club, and for good reason.
Just watch the Galacticos docuseries on ESPN+ if you want an inside look at Florentino Perez in action. Watch how he goes about taking control of the club. Watch how he manipulates the transfer market including his use of the press, specifically regarding the Luis Figo transfer. It's his job and he's good at it, so fair play to him. But knowing all of this one can see why beating us to Bellingham is about more than just a player. We beat them to Haaland. Mbappe stayed at PSG (for now).
Jude's father may have been played as far as giving RM a free shot at us. I still think he should make a statement that the plastic club nonsense did not come from him or anyone else in their camp...
All distinct possibilities.

The Bellingham's could also be waiting for the season end before they officially set the record straight.

So far we've had zip from the Bellingham's or City, & only limited "We've received no offers for Bellingham & are concentrating on the title race" comments from Dortmund.

All the noise has originated from the Madrid media machine, & has seemingly been repeated by Berger & Di Marzio as "We've also been told that the Bellingham's said blah blah..." without quoting an actual credible source.

I've no idea what his Dad's like, but surely he can't have thought it a good career move for his son to let this "Questionable Finances" & "Plastic Clubs" comments become public, even if it is how they feel?

I suppose we'll all find out soon enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.