Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then come out and say I did not say any such thing, that's not how we roll. Why let Berger and others put out such inflammatory statements in your name. I'm talking about the father, btw, not Jude. If it was a one off comment by some rando in the media fringes I can see ignoring it by the Bellingham camp, but it's become an ongoing narrative over the past couple weeks. How difficult would it be to simply say I don't know where that came from, but it didn't come from us. Or are they worried because someone did run their mouth and if they press the issue the exact details will come out? Just food for thought.
Do they come out and say something every time someone on Twitter says something they disagree with? Hope Jude gets a big pay packet wherever he goes, as he's going to need it for the army of staff in that case.

wrong again, two weeks to wait for the real story

wrong again, two weeks to wait for the real story
Do they come out and say something every time someone on Twitter says something they disagree with? Hope Jude gets a big pay packet wherever he goes, as he's going to need it for the army of staff in that case.
It didn’t come from ‘someone on Twitter’ though. Its came from a high profile German tv pundit that specifically covers Dortmund.

If this was made up bullshit and the Bellingham’s were still in negotiations with City the comments would have been rubbished by the players team within minutes.

It didn’t come from ‘someone on Twitter’ though. Its came from a high profile German tv pundit that specifically covers Dortmund.

If this was made up bullshit and the Bellingham’s were still in negotiations with City the comments would have been rubbished by the players team within minutes.
Ansd if the Bellinghams weren't in negotiations with City, they would have been ribbished by us within minutes. Almost like nobody really knows and those that do are keeping it to themselves, not getting involved in tittle tattle.

Even the BBC have included it on their Gossip page (credited to FourFourTwo). I know they are just reporting what others are writing but to repeat that is very poor judgement.

It's one thing for knob head supporters to use that term but totally unprofessional for press and media to perpetuate such a myth.
I know that where I work we have been told never to copy anything that may be construed as malicious etc. as I become liable for its content.
This may not be a legal issue but in work I would definitely be charged with misconduct.

If there hasn’t been an offer from City for Bellingham, Bellingham, his dad, and Dortmund know one is coming.

City will wait until after the season is over to make their move.

Bellingham won’t sign for Madrid until he and his dad have listened to City’s offer, especially if City do the treble. The 3rd PL title on the run is almost done. That in itself would tempt any player to play for City and Pep.

1 more important point. Dortmund know how City do thier business and conduct themselves. They won’t sweat over City. It’s Real Madrid they will be watching closely.

If I were City, I would just sit back and wait and let Madrid squirm around until they make their best offer. Then I'd beat it. But just barely.

If I were City, I would just sit back and wait and let Madrid squirm around until they make their best offer. Then I'd beat it. But just barely.
We need to blow them out the water, if we just barely beat there "cap in hand low ball bid" they might make another. let's be honest Madrid cant afford him and Dortmund are not going to accept there offer

DId I say that? I must have missed it...

City aren't about to drawn into a briefing war with Real Madrid. These supposed comments are designed specifically to try and get City to raise their head above the parapet. That's simply not how we operate. I'd go as far as to suggest that even if the Bellingham's wanted to correct the record, then City would have told them not to worry. We do our talking on the pitch and act with diligence in the transfer market.
I wasn't suggesting City say anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.