Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there hasn’t been an offer from City for Bellingham, Bellingham, his dad, and Dortmund know one is coming.

City will wait until after the season is over to make their move.

Bellingham won’t sign for Madrid until he and his dad have listened to City’s offer, especially if City do the treble. The 3rd PL title on the run is almost done. That in itself would tempt any player to play for City and Pep.

1 more important point. Dortmund know how City do thier business and conduct themselves. They won’t sweat over City. It’s Real Madrid they will be watching closely.
Our moves will have been made months ago, our offer made, now it's simply up to the player.

People need to relax and stop slagging off the player and his family, you will look like mugs in a couple of weeks time.

And just a note to the idiots making out Real Madrid to be the club to go to if your a no hoper....

copas-europa-real-madrid-bernabeu.jpg

Think again, we have come a mighty long way in the last decade and we are competing at the highest table but show some respect.

Last edited:
Berger is quite clearly full of shit.
Most likely. I was the one suggesting he needed to be punched in his face many posts back.
That's not my point to Bluesince76.
Regardless, I'm bailing on this topic. It's become a ball busting waste of time...

Our moves will have been made months ago, our offer made, now it's simply up to the player.

People need to relax and stop slagging off the player and his family, you will look like mugs in a couple of weeks time.

And just a note to the idiots making out Real Madrid to be the club to go to if your a no hoper....

copas-europa-real-madrid-bernabeu.jpg

Think again, we have come a mighty long way in the last decade and we are competing at the highest table but show some respect.
Are you seriously posting a photo of RM's CL trophies on here? Fuck Real Madrid. Respect? How about they can respect my nut sack. LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.