Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely. I was the one suggesting he needed to be punched in his face many posts back.
That's not my point to Bluesince76.
Regardless, I'm bailing on this topic. It's become a ball busting waste of time...

Are you seriously posting a photo of RM's CL trophies on here? Fuck Real Madrid. Respect? How about they can respect my nut sack. LMFAO
And on the eve of our biggest game of the season, against the cunts in a CL semi, no less!! Scandalous and deserved of a ban!

Our moves will have been made months ago, our offer made, now it's simply up to the player.

People need to relax and stop slagging off the player and his family, you will look like mugs in a couple of weeks time.

And just a note to the idiots making out Real Madrid to be the club to go to if your a no hoper....

copas-europa-real-madrid-bernabeu.jpg

Think again, we have come a mighty long way in the last decade and we are competing at the highest table but show some respect.
Horrible take

Any quotes from Jude or his dad?

Get a grip - big game tonight.
i’m disappointed, was expecting his canteen order to be agreed and madrid press to push that down our throats ahead of the big game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.