Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much noise now about Jude & Madrid unfortunately for it not to be true him going there imo.

With a caveat that this is how Madrid do their major transfers - boxing them off through an obsequious and obliging media, and giving any other interested clubs the impression the game is up - I do tend to agree with you.

I can’t say I’m all that upset about it either. He would have been a great signing for us, and given his position there’s no better manager for him at this stage of his career than Pep, but this very clearly doesn’t feel like Haaland last summer - where our failure to land him would have changed the entire complexion of the team.

As long as he’s not signing for a domestic competitor, I can live with him going to Madrid.

With a caveat that this is how Madrid do their major transfers - boxing them off through an obsequious and obliging media, and giving any other interested clubs the impression the game is up - I do tend to agree with you.

I can’t say I’m all that upset about it either. He would have been a great signing for us, and given his position there’s no better manager for him at this stage of his career than Pep, but this very clearly doesn’t feel like Haaland last summer - where our failure to land him would have changed the entire complexion of the team.

As long as he’s not signing for a domestic competitor, I can live with him going to Madrid.
Exactly. Read Arsenal fancy Gundog. That is a certain must not happen.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much noise now about Jude & Madrid unfortunately for it not to be true him going there imo.

Jesus Christ I’d say you were a 10 year old but you’re posting on here long enough to know your a full grown adult.

Every window, every player you flap.

Did you learn nothing from KDB or Haaland?

You could find Marca articles on Haaland to Madrid literally the week he signed for us.

He may well choose Madrid but ffs grow a set and stop flapping at every article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.