Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is an embarrassment to a lot of people on here.

A 19 year old who will earn 350k a week , has the choice of playing for two of the worlds great clubs, has been an incredible success in Germany, a starter for his country and to go with that is a grounded, intelligent, well brought up guy.

Slagging off him and his family is pathetic, hang your heads in shame, even more so if he pulls on our shirt in a couple of weeks.
This!

If belligham dosent want to sign for us .Why don't we just sign the French lad there buying to replace him it saves us 60 million signing him in 2 years time

FDJ has become the most overhyped non signing we have still not made. He will never be able to live up to the billing. Plus he don’t want to leave Barca. If he did move to England it would be reluctantly.

If this is the type of player the club want we need to find an alternative option.

FDJ would always be the dream. Rice and FDJ would be unbelievable.

Would be pretty happy with viega + a pacy winger and moving Phil centrally.

Let jude go to Madrid and close the thread.
I have zero doubt that given the opportunity Foden would be a better CM than Bellingham over the long haul. I genuinely believe that presented with the number of touches and options he would get playing in the middle of the park he would be world class. His ability to pick out a defense-breaking pass is as good as anyone in the side. Grealish recently cited Phil as the most talented player in the squad. Just my opinion.
I would spend the Bellingham money on a top notch right side forward and a different midfielder.
If West Ham would take Phillips as part of a deal for Rice I would have to make that move. Phillips in terms of an option for West Ham to replace Rice gives us a leg up on Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, or Liverpool in terms of getting Rice.

This thread is an embarrassment to a lot of people on here.

A 19 year old who will earn 350k a week , has the choice of playing for two of the worlds great clubs, has been an incredible success in Germany, a starter for his country and to go with that is a grounded, intelligent, well brought up guy.

Slagging off him and his family is pathetic, hang your heads in shame, even more so if he pulls on our shirt in a couple of weeks.
Slagging him off is unnecessary and uncalled for. However, those like myself who believe us to be a better option than Madrid are entitled to our opinion. Of course he can choose RM. He can choose Southampton or Sampdoria as well. But us being a better squad with a manager second to none laced with a boatload of his England teammates and his former club mates is all a reality. So is the fact that we can match or exceed anyone's offer in terms of wages. That's the current reality regardless of how many pictures of Real's trophy case you post or where he ultimately decides to go.

A lot of criticism/hate on here for a young footballer who city have never given any indication of wanting, and the lad himself has therefore never turned us down.
This is like a pathetic caf or rawk 'we didn't want him anyway' (snubbed) thread.
What a load of wank.
No. I think sentiment towards him has changed due to the press leaks about "plastic" clubs rather than any decision to go to Madrid. My own opinion is that he would be a good signing but not one that is essential.

Slagging him off is unnecessary and uncalled for. However, those like myself who believe us to be a better option than Madrid are entitled to our opinion. Of course he can choose RM. He can choose Southampton or Sampdoria as well. But us being a better squad with a manager second to none laced with a boatload of his England teammates and his former club mates is all a reality. So is the fact that we can match or exceed anyone's offer in terms of wages. That's the current reality regardless of how many pictures of Real's trophy case you post or where he ultimately decides to go.
For me Bellingham is still 90% going to sign for City, it is foolish to insult the lad just because we are being goaded by the press, let us take Madrid for example, they do not know whether the manager will be there next year, it is quite clear that their need is for a striker, but they can not afford the shirt seller they need, so why would they go and buy a midfielder after telling us that they already had the best 2 young players? There is more chance that cancelo will be at Madrid than Belligham, after all we all saw the need.

For me Bellingham is still 90% going to sign for City, it is foolish to insult the lad just because we are being goaded by the press, let us take Madrid for example, they do not know whether the manager will be there next year, it is quite clear that their need is for a striker, but they can not afford the shirt seller they need, so why would they go and buy a midfielder after telling us that they already had the best 2 young players? There is more chance that cancelo will be at Madrid than Belligham, after all we all saw the need.
I think your right about them needing a striker Benzema has declined rapidly over recent months and unlike last year caused no problems in this years tie. In these circumstances it may not be possible for them financially to reach a deal with Dortmund even if Bellingham fancies flying south.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.